Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete set of oem rims tires and sensors from a 2021 scat pack. They where on the vehicle for only 2500 miles . Located in Chesapeake VA 7577775089 asking $900
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Tread
Tire Automotive tire Light Tread Black

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
What model rims are those? They are not anything I have seen factory. The tires too. Model specific? Good tread. Pirelli's from the factory right?
Oh, and the rock and green valve stem cap? At n/c I assume. Seriously, good price but I just haven't seen these on a 21'.

·
Registered
213 Posts
What model rims are those? They are not anything I have seen factory. The tires too. Model specific? Good tread. Pirelli's from the factory right?
Oh, and the rock and green valve stem cap? At n/c I assume. Seriously, good price but I just haven't seen these on a 21'.
Same tires and wheels that came on my 21 Scat. The tires are Goodyear Eagle RS-A2's, they are marginally OK in the dry and downright dangerous in the wet on a Scat.

I'd love to buy that set but I don't live anywhere near the seller and shipping wouldn't be worth it to me as I'd be scrapping the tires and putting something better on.

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Are those 245's or 275's?

·
Registered
16,299 Posts
Factory was 245.

They never put 275 on a 9-inch wheel.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
Those are stock rims and tires for a scat. Good years RSas. Crystal Granite rims 9"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will listen to offers if anyone wants to make one. I will also clean the tires and rims if someone decides to purchase them. The green cap came factory and the rock is just me being lazy and I didn't remove it the tire is not affected by it lol.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Those are exactly what's on my 21. I like them, but wish I could get a couple matching 10.5" for the rear. Sucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts