1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
441 Posts
I would think a lot of members would have one for sale on here, since they remove them all of the time. I hope someone chimes in.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Does anyone know where I can order the OEM hood badge that appeared on models up until the '11 year? Because Ram Trucks now uses it, the Dodges do not come with it. I really want to order one for the hood, and a 9/11 memorial one for the rear on mine.

If you need to use this for reference: http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2008/def/2008-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-Hood-Emblem-1280x960.jpg
I think the dealer can order the nose badge
Nate can do a nice memorial badge for the rear I am sure..here is mine

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Just a FYI , the old 08-10 nose badge had a recess in it for the ram head emblem , the 11 one does not so if you put a badge on it it's going sit pretty high up ,also there is a crease where the old one was so of you just stick one there it won't sit flat

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Just a FYI , the old 08-10 nose badge had a recess in it for the ram head emblem , the 11 one does not so if you put a badge on it it's going sit pretty high up ,also there is a crease where the old one was so of you just stick one there it won't sit flat
woah! good point

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I knew that it doesn't have an indent but you're saying that there's probably no way of getting in on, even with tape?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts