Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OEM 2009 SRT Alcoas I had them painted black with bare center spokes they look like the FF wheels. The paint has some chips now so I bought a set of FF wheels. I hit something with one of them on the barrel.It has been repaired and all wheels run true. No vibration at least up to 100. I have boxes.Located in Ontario Calfornia. Asking 500 OBO plus shipping. [email protected]
IMGP0003.jpg
IMGP0004.jpg
IMGP0005.jpg
IMGP0006.jpg

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Where did you buy your new FF wheels from, dealer? Are they factory or repro's & How much?

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
550 Posts
Email sent.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price is now 100 local pick up only unless you want to pay shipping

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
550 Posts
Price is now 100 local pick up only unless you want to pay shipping
They should fly out of your garage at that price! If I still needed them I would pay to have them shipped and still come out ahead.

In case anyone reading this is leery about setting up shipping, so was I.

Not too long ago I got an entire set of winter wheels for my Dodge Magnum. I found them in New York and it would have cost me probably $350 in gas alone if I drove there and back.

Instead, I used uship.com. I've had great results using them for furniture previous to this. I placed my ad for the wheels, what ZIP code they were going to be picked up in and where they needed delivered and listed that I would pay $250. In the first 24 hours I had three different people bid for this delivery.

The people I gave the job to had good communication, professional, covered trailer, and safe & secure.

If I need something shipped in the future I'm planning to use them again.
They service the whole country.
Using UShip, they held my shipping funds and after receiving the wheels, I went to the app and approved releasing the payment to the carrier. Easy-Peasy.

OR

I have no affiliation or kick back in mentioning them but when I get Superior customer service, I like to spread the word so others can get it as well. And the fact that they are a veteran-owned company was nice also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts