Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I can not find a black quad tip setup that will fit a factory exhaust I thought I would ask if anyone has a set of art factory black tips for sale. I,be seen a few past posts but looks like they were sold. Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about that might be the way to go. I really wanted the quad tips but stevewhiteparts says it won't fit 19 scat packs. I have the stock chrome ones now.

·
Registered
2017 challenger scat pack jazz blue Hellcat air box, brakes , and wheels Trackhawk exhaust tips
17 Posts
Since I can not find a black quad tip setup that will fit a factory exhaust I thought I would ask if anyone has a set of art factory black tips for sale. I,be seen a few past posts but looks like they were sold. Thanks
Jeep trackhawk has a direct bolt on oem black quad tips .they look amazing I have them on order. Part#68306589ab and 68306590ab

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Turk392 looks like what I'm looking for. Do you know if it takes up the 8.5" width of the stock scat pack exhaust tips opening?researching as we speak. Can I ask where you ordered them? Lead on best price appreciated

·
Registered
2017 challenger scat pack jazz blue Hellcat air box, brakes , and wheels Trackhawk exhaust tips
17 Posts
Yes it’s a perfect fit depth and with.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks Turk392 looks like what I'm looking for. Do you know if it takes up the 8.5" width of the stock scat pack exhaust tips opening?researching as we speak. Can I ask where you ordered them? Lead on best price appreciated

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just ordered from Stevewhite. Thanks Turk392! Last question did you install yourself? How hard was it to break the originals free?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just ordered from Stevewhite. Thanks Turk392! Last question did you install yourself? How hard was it to break the originals free?
Not sure yet still waiting for delivery but from talking with people who have done the mod you remove the factory clamp and there are 2 small tack welds that you can break free with out to much trouble

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not sure yet still waiting for delivery but from talking with people who have done the mod you remove the factory clamp and there are 2 small tack welds that you can break free with out to much trouble
Unless they have changed the design since 2015, the band clamp is only tacked to the resonator ball. Just loosen the bolt and the factory tip will pull off, although it may take a little persuading if it's been on for a while.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info. My tips drive from Steve white in two days will let you know if there is any difference

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the info. My tips drive from Steve white in two days will let you know if there is any difference
Lucy mine still haven’t shipped and I ordered them a week ago straight from my local dealership. Can’t wait please post when you get it done

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lucy mine still haven’t shipped and I ordered them a week ago straight from my local dealership. Can’t wait please post when you get it done
Lucky

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys I can confirm these are correct fit and easy to put on. The original tips had no welds and I was able to loosen the retaining bolts. Then using a 2 foot by 1" wooden dowel just pry them off. Install the new tips and tighten the bolts took 15 minutes tops.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys I can confirm these are correct fit and easy to put on. The original tips had no welds and I was able to loosen the retaining bolts. Then using a 2 foot by 1" wooden dowel just pry them off. Install the new tips and tighten the bolts took 15 minutes tops. View attachment 987019
That’s great they look awesome

Just got mine in the mail 5 mins ago going to install right now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts