Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone knows what company supplies the OEM rotors for the SRT8's? In particular the 2008's.

I was guessing ACDELO, but I looked at a set at this looked almost like different material than mine.

Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha. Yes. Rotors ...

I know exactly where my Motor was built. I also know exactly where the transmission was built (in fact, my father works on the assembly line that built the transmission here in Indiana)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
The rotors are made by Brembo.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Not to go off on a tangent (too far)... I've had an undeniable urge to change the color of my Brembo brake calipers to a candy apple blue.

I've looked at caliper covers ~ Too Cheesy Looking

Looked at powder coating ~ According to some, not recommended by manufacturer.

Looked at High Temp Paint ~ not recommended by Powdercoaters (haha) without complete disassembly of pistons and seals.

Looked at R/R with factory blue originals, and sell my red calipers (10,500 miles) on EBay, ~ way frickin' spendy.

Living with the original color until my 80th birthday and charging them on my credit card in hopes i'll never have to pay the full bill.

Comments / Concerns / this is what I'd do / You're so full of Shyte your eyes are brown..
All welcome.

Q

·
0 Posts
Living with the original color until my 80th birthday and charging them on my credit card in hopes i'll never have to pay the full bill.

Comments / Concerns / this is what I'd do / You're so full of Shyte your eyes are brown..
All welcome.
So when do you turn 80?

:huh:

lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not to go off on a tangent (too far)... I've had an undeniable urge to change the color of my Brembo brake calipers to a candy apple blue.

I've looked at caliper covers ~ Too Cheesy Looking

Looked at powder coating ~ According to some, not recommended by manufacturer.

Looked at High Temp Paint ~ not recommended by Powdercoaters (haha) without complete disassembly of pistons and seals.

Looked at R/R with factory blue originals, and sell my red calipers (10,500 miles) on EBay, ~ way frickin' spendy.

All welcome.

I had Stoptech / Centric redo the Brembos on my Subaru STi to black without the logo, looked really good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts