Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noob here, I noticed some SRT8 models with these wheels. Can anyone give me a name so I can look into them. TIA

·
Super Moderator
15,385 Posts
those are sales code WPA for those wheels. First appeared on the '11 Inaugural Edition SRT 392 models.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
I was trying to sell mine like that a few months back. Unfortunately they are now on their way to Germany since I'm moving back there for a few years.

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was trying to sell mine like that a few months back. Unfortunately they are now on their way to Germany since I'm moving back there for a few years.

I wish I was in the market, I actually don't even own a Challenger as of yet :mecry:. What did you purchase to replace these? I've had a hard time finding anything better looking then going with an OEM replacement wheel.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
I wish I was in the market, I actually don't even own a Challenger as of yet :mecry:. What did you purchase to replace these? I've had a hard time finding anything better looking then going with an OEM replacement wheel.

I still have OEM wheels, but got the WRT wheels(matte black). I preferred the all black look, plus the wheels had been widened to 10.5" so I have 315s out back now. I still use the other wheels with my all season tires and have summer tires on the new ones. I was hoping to sell the old wheels to get a second set of the WRT wheels because I would like that look all year round.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
I still have OEM wheels, but got the WRT wheels(matte black). I preferred the all black look, plus the wheels had been widened to 10.5" so I have 315s out back now. I still use the other wheels with my all season tires and have summer tires on the new ones. I was hoping to sell the old wheels to get a second set of the WRT wheels because I would like that look all year round.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1499858793.617780.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool man! I like those WRTs, can't go wrong with OEM. I really enjoy the style of the Hellcat wheels myself, that's probably the route I would go. Your car looks great my dude, super tough.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
978 Posts
Cool man! I like those WRTs, can't go wrong with OEM. I really enjoy the style of the Hellcat wheels myself, that's probably the route I would go. Your car looks great my dude, super tough.
Thanks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts