Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New to the site as I just bought my first Challenger. Picked up a 2013 Challenger R/T. Unfortunately it came with the 18" standard wheels and tires. I'd like to upgrade to 20" wheels and tires like the OEM ones. I'm a rookie when it comes to this stuff so any advice would be appreciated. Is there a website that is recommended as far as ordering the same ones or similar to the factory 20" rims/tires that come with the R/T Classic?

Thank you for the help!

Mike

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have these Cragars in a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Technically, the correct bolt pattern is 5x115. Mine have a 20mm offset where the ones in my link are 13mm, but they should fit. My wheels are real close to rubbing up front, so these might actually work a little better. I have 245/45-20 on front and 275/40-20 on back.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/crr-610c20911513/overview/

Below is a link that will help you compare tire and wheel sizes.

Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com

Here's a picture of them on my car:

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
I'd like you to upgrade to 20's, too...so you can send me one of your 18" wheels. :D

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Do you know which wheels you want? There's at least 3 or 4, right? Here's my BEAUTIFUL Envy wheels:

still.jpg

The girls at the Hooters car wash love them!

ByeBye.jpg

·
Registered
834 Posts
What do you do as far as the tire pressure monitors are concerned (if applicable) when swapping wheels? I've never had a vehicle with them on it before.

·
Registered
387 Posts
discounttiredirect.com has some Challenger replica wheels for $155 shipped. I've used wheels from them before and they are good quality and look awesome. When my tires are worn out, I might pick up some 20s from them and a good all-season tire to go with them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I swear I put a post in here.
Folks who swap out wheels will either keep the TPMS, which entails getting someone to dismount the OE tires, remove the TPMS, & remount and balance the OE tires.

OR you can sell them as a package. Someone like me might just be interested in that package.

·
Registered
10 Posts
location dallas, looking for set eom factory, Challenger srt8 wheels and tires ( at least 90% tread) or eom factory 18" challenger wheels /tires. please text two14 769 9585

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much you looking to spend? I could be convinced to sell mine for the right price if you're interested. Mine factory srt wheels I just had powder coated. Tires have been on for about 1000 miles.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
How much you looking to spend? I could be convinced to sell mine for the right price if you're interested. Mine factory srt wheels I just had powder coated. Tires have been on for about 1000 miles.

Sweet looking ride!

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
You can check ebay. People are taking off their OE 20-inch wheels and putting them for sale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts