Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I keep seeing this Challenger driving around Irving when I am out of the office for lunch or headed home in the afternoons:

WP_20170718_17_18_14_Pro (3).jpg

And it always catches my attention because it bears a striking resemblance to my own:

WP_20170721_13_20_07_Pro (3).jpg

Now I know my trim+body color+stripe color combo is not all that rare or hard to find if you searched long enough, but having another one the same year model and body color, with the same factory R/T Redline stripe package and wheel upgrade option show up in the same city where I work, and on repeated occasions has got to have pretty low odds of occurring.

Yet here it is, and it's happening to me...

Here's the kicker though - the driver appears to be a rather attractive young lady. And she's obviously smart, so that factors in as well.

I cant help but wonder if this is all more than a big coincidence...could it be...destiny??

Were we destined to meet each eventually? At this time in our respective Challenger ownerships?? Is it fate?!?!

If it is, how would i ever break the news to Mrs Nuke...can I survive the vicious stabbing frenzy that is sure to follow such a revelation...more importantly what is my blood type??

So many emotions...so many questions...i am so confused and lost right now... :mofo:

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Alright, so I keep seeing this Challenger driving around Irving when I am out of the office for lunch or headed home in the afternoons:

View attachment 858937

And it always catches my attention because it bears a striking resemblance to my own:

View attachment 858945

Now I know my trim+body color+stripe color combo is not all that rare or hard to find if you searched long enough, but having another one the same year model and body color, with the same factory R/T Redline stripe package and wheel upgrade option show up in the same city where I work, and on repeated occasions has got to have pretty low odds of occurring.

Yet here it is, and it's happening to me...

Here's the kicker though - the driver appears to be a rather attractive young lady. And she's obviously smart, so that factors in as well.

I cant help but wonder if this is all more than a big coincidence...could it be...destiny??

If it is, how would i ever break the news to Mrs Nuke...can I survive the vicious stabbing frenzy that is sure to follow such a revelation...more importantly what is my blood type??
I think that answered your own question...don't need to go any further down that path.

Just admire from afar and keep your internal organs intact.

the Kandi Kane stripper clock...remember that one? That foreshadows potentially darker events.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that answered your own question...don't need to go any further down that path.

Just admire from afar and keep your internal organs intact.

the Kandi Kane stripper clock...remember that one? That foreshadows potentially darker events.
Hey @Hal H, take a break!
It has got to be exhausting to always be the voice of reason on here!!

<sigh>

I'm sorry, you're right, and I know it...i guess i was just hoping for something more along the lines of "The heart wants what the heart wants."

But you know what my heart wants above all else?
To continue beating!!

And that is Something which would be far from certain if I were to declare my love for another to Mrs Nuke...well, actually, i bet it would still be beating when she extracted it from my lifeless body's carved-up chest cavity, but you know I mean(t).

Anyway, i need to get busy with work or something to keep my mind occupied and prevent it from mourning the death of serendipity that has clearly just occurred.

Nuke, out...or something...whatever

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Nuke,

things wouldn't be the same without out you casting a long shadow in this existence (in a good way...being 6'8" and the sun being lower on the horizon this time of year...)

Your comic relief and musings on cars / non-car topics are a welcome in the nutso world that work is.

·
Super Moderator
12,884 Posts

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/img]

A Guy
You know, it hadn't occurred to me until your post, but you might be onto something...I have been feeling very paranoid lately, and I swear there is someone following me sometimes...they are always in a white vehicle, not the same one mind you, but always white...they're everywhere I go...I don't know...I think I will sleep in the garage tonight just in case they come for me...I'll have a surprise for them, that's for sure...

BUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts