Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok time for new suspension need help

Okay I know what I have which a 2013 rt 6m stock suspension other than eibach prokit springs but I'm going to go the coil over route instead but I'm just so confused on what I want versus what I need. I do want to take my car to the track a few times a year other then that it's a daily driver. My budget is 2000.00 for everything I know Most of that will be spent on the coil overs but what else would you guys recommend? Not worried about costs of labor just parts

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Okay I know what I have which a 2013 rt 6m stock suspension other than eibach prokit springs but I'm going to go the coil over route instead but I'm just so confused on what I want versus what I need. I do want to take my car to the track a few times a year other then that it's a daily driver. My budget is 2000.00 for everything I know Most of that will be spent on the coil overs but what else would you guys recommend? Not worried about costs of labor just parts

I did Eibach lowering springs and a strut brace on my R/T and it worked out nicely as a daily driver and weekend track car.

With install, you could easily get away at less than $1000 for that setup.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
719 Posts
The problem is its not low enough which is why I want the coil overs which strut brace did you use?

I went with Hotchkis lowering springs on my 2011 RTC 6speed, the hotchkis lowers it more than the eibach kit. I had 255/45/20 on the rear and 245/45/20 on the front with 20x9 srt alcoa rims. It looked slammed and rode excellent. If you are going to go with the coil overs KW makes them for the Challenger and they cost under 800.00. one of the guys on the forum put them on his srt8 and it looks fantastic, I think his forum name is TNCharger

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts