Dodge Challenger Forum banner

201 - 220 of 242 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
I used 20 feet and have about 2 feet left over

Current: 2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona GoManGo
Future: 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Sublime
Order 1/12. D status 1/17. D1 Status 1/24.
KZ status 2/13.
Delivered 3/5!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Did you guys find any that will match the B5 BLUE?

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Looks great. What size(s) did you use - 3mm for the doors and 4.3mm for the dash from Ebay... or something else?

Thanks

4.3mm from eBay for everything.

Current: 2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona GoManGo
Future: 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Sublime
Order 1/12. D status 1/17. D1 Status 1/24.
KZ status 2/13.
Delivered 3/5!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I received a sample fromVeada Industries called Capitano blue but not close enough to B5 for my liking

I talked to the seller (hattrick) on eBay and he told me Royal Blue is the closest match for B5.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
251 Posts
For the doors I just pushed it in. Due to heat and opening and closing doors they sometimes will try to come loose at the ends.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a real orange? I bought some from the guy on ebay and to me it looked red. I would like to do some piping but not with what I got. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
I just got it from veada I think that's it . they sent me a sample spot on for header orange see post 191

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I got a sample from Veda the color is spot on for Header Orange but when they make it into piping it's too thick to put in. Have you used this in your car? How did you make it work?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I bought 10 yards, had plenty left over. Very easy to install, I just pressed it in with my thumb

·
Registered
12 Posts
I realize this thread is rather old but I thought I take a long shot and see if anyone has extra lime green piping lying around I could buy. Apparently the lime green has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Or if anybody has a lead on another company that makes it in lime green please let me know. I'm looking for some to go in my Sublime challenger.
If you have any please message me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
223 Posts
After seeing many other members attempt to use the PVC Piping Welt and try to help each other with where to get it and just ideas in general, I figured, why not make a thread for more ideas in one place. Its a much easier search this way and will create a central place for interior piping help.

I'm switching mine from blue to white, but these are just some of the spots I attempted and will be updating as I try more spots. I will update you guys completely once I order enough white to finish off my car the way I want to. I don't want to over kill it, but sharing my ideas as well as learning about what others have tried, can help everyone in the future!

I didn't have time, but I tried to put some around the rear tail light housing too. With the right time, I will be able to get it to work, so that's another spot to add it.

I don't want to over kill the interior, but I want to keep it all even too

Please post up your current ideas or set ups!
I didn't know how I missed this thread.... You have done exactly what I have, same color... Looks great does it!?

I have learned a few little tricks in doing so, I'll share when I have some pics to post.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 242 Posts