Registered
2016 Challenger 5.7 6-speed
101 Posts
Did mine today, didn't go crazy with it

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I need to order some of this in purple for my PCP Scat pack that is on order. Those that have PCP, how is color matching?

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
I need to order some of this in purple for my PCP Scat pack that is on order. Those that have PCP, how is color matching?
The purple around my gauge cluster and console is a dead match. The piping on my door panels is purple, but a shade or two too light to be a match. Sorry my pictures aren't the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
The purple around my gauge cluster and console is a dead match. The piping on my door panels is purple, but a shade or two too light to be a match. Sorry my pictures aren't the best.
Two different suppliers?

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
After seeing many other members attempt to use the PVC Piping Welt and try to help each other with where to get it and just ideas in general, I figured, why not make a thread for more ideas in one place. Its a much easier search this way and will create a central place for interior piping help.

I'm switching mine from blue to white, but these are just some of the spots I attempted and will be updating as I try more spots. I will update you guys completely once I order enough white to finish off my car the way I want to. I don't want to over kill it, but sharing my ideas as well as learning about what others have tried, can help everyone in the future!

New pics of different spots:

I didn't have time, but I tried to put some around the rear tail light housing too. With the right time, I will be able to get it to work, so that's another spot to add it.

I don't want to over kill the interior, but I want to keep it all even too

Please post up your current ideas or set ups!

Car is very nice, gave e some ideas for mine will post up Pic when done.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Has anyone ever found a match for sepia? It’s the burnt orange stitching color for shakers.
I got a sample of the orange from hattrick15 on ebay - it's pretty close.

Edit: That's regular Orange, not the Hemi/Burnt orange.

Attachments

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,856 Posts
:zlurking:

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I'm loving what I'm seeing with this welting. So, last night I ordered 10 yards of it from an eBay vendor for $1.25/yard. My '13 R/T is Jazz Blue so I ordered it in navy. If I don't like the color match, I'll order a lighter blue as I added some light blue pin striping to the car across the rear spoiler and between the side stripes. I actually think I may not have ordered enough; but, I can order more if necessary. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Looking into doing this. However looking into some product reviews, I see that some of them fade in a short amount of time. I'd like to hear back from you guys that have had it for a while - like to know which piping is good and which isn't. TIA

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Bought my piping on EBay works well ,
E6F6EFE0-A4E9-4683-A4F0-0FD862B618EC.jpeg
3ACC1B16-47F2-4B0E-9AD8-7A3AE27ADCDE.jpeg
E0A3A4CC-6FB2-4318-96A1-C97EFA84A63C.jpeg
D9A3CEA3-568E-4EA4-B492-EFF08215AEA0.jpeg
D9A3CEA3-568E-4EA4-B492-EFF08215AEA0.jpeg

·
Registered
187 Posts
I prefer it in moderation but I did my new ScatPact WB this weekend

oh.. and that dodge sunshield got returned the first time I tried it to amazon, it fit like garbage

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
760 Posts
...oh.. and that dodge sunshield got returned the first time I tried it to amazon, it fit like garbage
Thanks, I was about to ask about that. I want to get a nice sunshade for mine. I have a pair of generic reflective ones now.

221 - 240 of 242 Posts