Dodge Challenger Forum banner

241 - 242 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks, I was about to ask about that. I want to get a nice sunshade for mine. I have a pair of generic reflective ones now.
It was awful. Had it in the window for about an hour before I decided it just pissed me off that it fit terribly. I did the return on amazon, and bought the covercraft. I was trying to not go there even though I know it’s the o my real option. Had a covercraft in my focus and have one in my Silverado as well. So I bit the bullet and just spent the $65

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
It was awful. Had it in the window for about an hour before I decided it just pissed me off that it fit terribly. I did the return on amazon, and bought the covercraft. I was trying to not go there even though I know it’s the o my real option. Had a covercraft in my focus and have one in my Silverado as well. So I bit the bullet and just spent the $65

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I know a Covercraft windshield shade seems expensive. They fit perfectly though, and last for years. Years ago, I remember buying generic cardboard covers that were dry rotten in 2 years. Of course, I probably paid $10 for them. :rolleyes:

241 - 242 of 242 Posts