Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
553 Posts
Was GWE only SRT, or was it available across the range of Challengers?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not a big GWE fan. The name doesn't even make sense to me. If you are green with envy then you are envious of something else and it has caused you to change color.

·
Banned
553 Posts
Not a big GWE fan. The name doesn't even make sense to me. If you are green with envy then you are envious of something else and it has caused you to change color.
Given that logic, it fits you well. If you had one, you would be envious of other colors...thus green with envy, sitting in your GWE Challenger :)

I have not seen one in person, but a few of us are going to Little River Dragway in Holland, TX tonight, including a GWE. I want to see a Plum Crazy in person too, but have not yet. Maybe I need to get out more.

P.S. I love your color choice :) There is a white SE around here that a high school kid is driving - he put the black stripes down it, looks cool.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Given that logic, it fits you well. If you had one, you would be envious of other colors...thus green with envy, sitting in your GWE Challenger :)

I have not seen one in person, but a few of us are going to Little River Dragway in Holland, TX tonight, including a GWE. I want to see a Plum Crazy in person too, but have not yet. Maybe I need to get out more.

P.S. I love your color choice :) There is a white SE around here that a high school kid is driving - he put the black stripes down it, looks cool.
My colors are so cool that every time you scroll over the Challenger link in a post a pic of my ride comes up! :eusa_dance:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Before you run your D....suckers......Visionary Green has backround

Looks forward and sees impact of actions taken,explores all facets before deciding, checks for accuracy, careful planner enlivened by work,STATUS Quo buster,designer of change,inventive,systematic,self sufficient,persistant......need I say more white boy with black stripes obvisiouly you live in a little box get a life moran

·
Registered
2010 Challenger R/T
119 Posts

Looks forward and sees impact of actions taken,explores all facets before deciding, checks for accuracy, careful planner enlivened by work,STATUS Quo buster,designer of change,inventive,systematic,self sufficient,persistant......need I say more white boy with black stripes obvisiouly you live in a little box get a life moran
wtf did I just read

·
Registered
148 Posts

I think my favorite part of this post is the misspelling of moron. :icon_lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts