Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to get the production numbers for 2015 Challenger? I have seen posts of 7,000 + hellcats and numbers like 1072 SPS, but nothing official. I thought they were supposed to come out in the 3rd quarter, (end of Sept) but I have not seen anything posted anywhere.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I E-Mailed Dodge for the production numbers on my car and was told 1st quarter of 2016 is as early as those numbers would be available.

·
Registered
190 Posts
As in years past, you have to wait till all current model year cars are done with production. Typically you can get info late January / early February unless RESUME SPEED or PLMCRZY post something first. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently purchased a 2015 RT Scat Pack Shaker Package 24Y in Sublime Green. The car was purchased by a dealer as his personal car so it is heavily optioned and has been converted to a convertible by Drop Top Customs in Florida. I am looking for production numbers but not much luck. Any help with the numbers would be welcome. Thanks

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
I recently purchased a 2015 RT Scat Pack Shaker Package 24Y in Sublime Green. The car was purchased by a dealer as his personal car so it is heavily optioned and has been converted to a convertible by Drop Top Customs in Florida. I am looking for production numbers but not much luck. Any help with the numbers would be welcome. Thanks
243 built, 94 w/ M6 and 149 w/ A8.

Numbers provided by PLMCRZY.

Do a Google search for PLMCRZY Option Tree and you can get detailed breakdown based on your options.

Can you take some pics of the underside of your car? I'd like to see what reinforcements Drop Top does for the convertible.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got these numbers through Dodge Customer Service Center

2015 Dodge Challenegers built 66,365
2015 Dodge Challenger RTs built 21,373
2015 Dodge Challenger RT Plus' built 12,055
2015 Dodge Challeneger RT Plus' with Auto Trans 4,447

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pretty cool

Had PLMCRZY run my VIN. Doesnt get much more rare than this:

Here is your Tree. Thanks for your support.

From what I can tell this was a Test Vehicle and Production Evaluation Run (PER) car.
The PER cars I believe are used in debugging the assembly lines for the build/model. This was a Michigan shipped company car, so that is where the Test Vehicle comes in. This was not a Pilot car. I’m unsure what the “Test Vehicle” status means, but there were 26 built as a Test Vehicle. There were 17 “Production Evaluation Run” (PER) Scat Packs cars.

-=PLMCRZY=-

===============================
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
Option Tree ™ [email protected]=-

VIN8 - FH782420

Color - B5 Blue - 846
Transmission - 8-Spd Auto 8HP70 - 463
Roof - Sunroof - 194
Shaker Package - Shaker Package - 71
Shaker Stripe Delete - (not ordered) - 21
Wheel - 20x9.0 Forged/Painted Alum Whls - 9
Interior - Nappa Leather Shaker Perform Seat - 9
Interior Color - Black/Sepia - 9
Sound Group - Premium Sound Group - 7
Radio - UCONNECT 8.4AN - 6
Technology Grp - Technology Grp - 4
Driver Convenience Grp - Driver Convenience Group - 4
Block Heater - (not ordered) - 3
Tires - 245/45ZR20 BSW - 3

GLOBAL PRODUCTION: 1-of-3, as configured.
===============================

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
That's a cool tree. I'm gonna get PLMCRZY to do mine once 16 production ends. It's probably really not that rare but I now regret not ordering the engine block heater!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Option Tree ™

VIN8 - FH8186xx
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack - 8,382 global (345 CANADA)

Granite Crystal - 754 (17 CANADA)
8-Speed Auto - 448 (13 CANADA)
Hard Top - 236 (7 CANADA)
Shaker - 51 (5 CANADA)
Shaker Stripe Delete - 43 (3 CANADA)
20x9.0 Forged/Painted Alum Whls - 24 (3 CANADA)
Suede/Nappa Perform Seat Bee Logo - 17 (3 CANADA)
Black/Ruby Red Interior - 4 (2 CANADA)
Scat Pack App Grp I/E - 4 (2 CANADA)
Driver Convenience Grp - 3 (1 CANADA)
Technology Grp - 1 (1 CANADA)
Premium Sound Grp - 1 (1 CANADA)
UCONNECT 8.4AN - 1 (1 CANADA)
Block Heater - 1 (1 CANADA)
245/45ZR20 BSW Perf Tires - 1 (1 CANADA)

1-of-1 globally as ordered

Being a Canadian car I asked for both breakdowns.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys! I'm new here, thought I would share production numbers for my R/T Shaker. I just received from Dodge after emailing them a month ago.

According to our records, there were 33 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker units built in Pitch Black Clear Coat Paint and equipped with Black- Cloth Performance Seats, Sound Group, Super Track Pak, Shaker Package, 6-Speed Manual Tremec Transmission, 5.7L V8 HEMI VVT Engine, Automatic Headlamps, Uconnect 3C Navigation with 8.4" Display, 6 Premium Alpine Speakers, and 20X8.0 Aluminum Wheels for the 2015 model year.

Thank you,
Marvin, Dodge Customer Care

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey guys! I'm new here, thought I would share production numbers for my R/T Shaker. I just received from Dodge after emailing them a month ago.

According to our records, there were 33 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker units built in Pitch Black Clear Coat Paint and equipped with Black- Cloth Performance Seats, Sound Group, Super Track Pak, Shaker Package, 6-Speed Manual Tremec Transmission, 5.7L V8 HEMI VVT Engine, Automatic Headlamps, Uconnect 3C Navigation with 8.4" Display, 6 Premium Alpine Speakers, and 20X8.0 Aluminum Wheels for the 2015 model year.

Thank you,
Marvin, Dodge Customer Care
Just so you guys and gals know that FCA's tools have some REAL flaws that prevent them from telling you what your true 1-of-x is.
Their tools are unable to include "non-options", that is, things you didn't order.

In your example they claim 1-of-33, which based on the criteria they used is correct. What they didn't tell you is they included all cars with/without the Power Sunroof and all cars with/without the Driver Convenience Group. Both of these options you apparently did NOT have. When you take these two additional configurations into account your car is a 1-of-9 and my guess is probably one of these three VIN8s.

FHxx4534
FHxx8280
FHxx8398

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
That ought to satisfy anybody who questions the info from PLMCRZY.

I remember someone posted from a letter they got from FCA on their 2014 Shaker and it said, of the 1,969 Shakers built . . whoa, stop right there, FCA you should know very well that 2,000 Shakers were built in 2014 just for the US alone along with more for Canada for about 2,130 total. These were all numbered cars and was well known by everyone yet FCA themselves got the production number wrong.

So I'll go with the info from PLMCRZY.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts