Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your B5 Blue ScatPack pics here. Exterior as well as interior. Modified or Stock. This is a very unique and beautiful color that pays homage to the retro look.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
326 Posts
Few quick ones, when rain stops I will get better ones in the sun since finishing up detailing it. Also this one is when first got it the springs have settled more.

In the cleaning process so I am getting there.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
704 Posts
...when rain stops I will get better ones in the sun since finishing up detailing it...
Don't forget that shiny cars photograph better on bright, overcast days without sharp distinct shadows. Most cameras will either underexpose the shaded/dark parts (wheels) or over-expose the bright parts (body) on pics taken in bright sun.

I really like those pics above!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nope. Not on my phone. I still have a flip phone. I didn't want my phone to be smarter than me. I'm still trying to figure out all the techno-crap on my Scat Pack. Just got it 3/13. Nice Bright White R/T by the way.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
704 Posts
I wish I could enter pictures. They're on my "work" computer. Oh well.
Well we want to see them, remember without pics it didn't happen. :wink3:

·
Registered
13 Posts
It didn't happen? Oh no. And I waited so long! (lol) I've got some good photos too. My buddie's house backs up to the dealer's lot so he saw it fresh off the car carrier (all nasty and dirty). So I have photos of that, and delivery day. I just don't have a way to attach 'em. It gave me the option to attach one from my computer to my profile; which I did; and it shows up on my profile edit site, but says "fuction failed" or something like that when I press save. Since I'm at work, on their computer, my I.T. department probably has something blocked. Shame on me. I'm sort of surprised I can post. Anyway; it happened.....because I just checked the parking lot!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Few quick ones, when rain stops I will get better ones in the sun since finishing up detailing it. Also this one is when first got it the springs have settled more.

In the cleaning process so I am getting there.
Love those stripes. Very unique. B5 is a sweet color.

1 - 20 of 368 Posts