Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey alll, I enjoyed these kind of threads on other forums and thought it be fun to do it here. Wave, high beams, thumbs up or just blank stares let them know you spotted them! Pics are bonuses.

Saw a nice black pre-15 on Bloomington Rd, You turned right on Army trail road I believe. Didnt see any badges but looked like you had HID fogs with halos. Nice beautiful car, I was also in a black RT.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I think I saw a Challenger today with what looked like to be 24 inch rims...yeah...it was credulous...it really did look hideous..just my opinion though..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol. Just a fun way to say hi around your local area. Just like having car meets the enthusiasts can reconigze each other and hopefully snap a pic weather it be stock or a build.

·
Registered
570 Posts
You can't miss Duh Bears, there's probably not another Challenger with Papa Bear's initials on the grille. I ride around with my forum name on my license plates (or is it the other way around?), I've got nowhere to hide.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nowhere to hide but ain't no one on this forum spotted ya yet lol. On a side notebook I just got trolled by a cummins he pulled on me n until 100 or so

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Hey alll, I enjoyed these kind of threads on other forums and thought it be fun to do it here. Wave, high beams, thumbs up or just blank stares let them know you spotted them! Pics are bonuses.

Saw a nice black pre-15 on Bloomington Rd, You turned right on Army trail road I believe. Didnt see any badges but looked like you had HID fogs with halos. Nice beautiful car, I was also in a black RT.
How odd. This afternoon I saw a black R/T going north on 25 (I was going south) just south of I-88. I gave him the three-finger wave and he did the same. I've also got a black R/T.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I've passed another Yellow Jacket a few times, but never going in the same direction. That is really rare around here and I think he or she actually lives close to me. Never seen it at any of the weekly meets though. Dunn Ave, Jacksonville, FL.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Perhaps I could get more Challenger drivers to wave back if stopped waving at them with one finger. Oops, I meant Mustang drivers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts