Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and couldn't find a thread like this, if I overlooked it feel free to remove!

Figured I would start a thread where all the Furious Fuchsia owners could come; post some pics, tell why the color caught your eye, what people think of the color, etc...

I just picked mine up on Saturday...was not looking for a FF at all, but when I pulled on the lot, it just stood out and I wanted to be different! I like the color!!

:thumbsup:

So let's see some pics and hear some stories!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great idea OChallenger. I first saw the FF on the Dodge web site one year ago and thought that color is cool and can I possibly get one of these cars. I ordered it in July and the car was delivered on Sept 20. As soon as I saw the car I knew I made a good choice. My wife loves the color as do 99% of all the guys that see the car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a quick pic I snapped Saturday....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Two car Challenger family

Here's the wedding present for her to celebrate 24 hours of marriage. Her's FF, mine Hemi orange R/T!

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
I first found out about color last summer. Saw first car(FF SRT8) in person on a car hauler parked at a hotel in early Sept. Really liked color. My car arrived at dealship in late Sept. I have received a lot of compliments on color. Wife likes PCP the best but my best friend has PCP SRT8 so I wasn't going to get an PCP RT. Have a felling I'm really going to like GWE color. Really looking FWD to getting some seat time once weather breaks here in OH. Have attached a few pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I actually bought mine over the phone while talking to the salesman. He told me it was sitting in the showroom for awhile and they would make me a good deal on it. It had exactly what I was looking for (except a sunroof), so I jumped on it. No regrets. I get comments on it just about every day. I'm a clerk at our local Post Office and customers constant ask me about it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Although I am not a huge fan of the "Classic" package, I would love to own a pink R/T with white stripes and a black interior! I love the colour and I'm secure enough in my manhood to own one...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
When the PCP challengers got to the dealer in town my wife and I went to check them out. She said it was nice, but not exactly like her moms duster she remembered as a kid. We left and went back a week later, both had been sold. I went back to looking at cars and one day she came home and told me I had to see the new color they had at the dealer. We went down with my uncle and all three of us fell in love with the car immediately. Bought it the next day and it's been a blast to drive everyday since. Only one other on Oahu, so it gets a lot of attention.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice! Sounds like we are all about the same, once we saw the color we fell in love with it.

When I went to the dealer, I went just to drive a Challenger, to even see if I would like it. Had absolutely no thoughts of buying a FF R/T....was most interested in B5, Orange or Black. As soon as I pulled on the lot I saw the FF, I was like wow that must be the new color, got out walked around it and I was hooked. It was so different and nothing like the pictures you see online, it was much better in person. Has so much depth to it!

Drove off with it the next day!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
FF owner here. I was originally intending to buy a white R/T but when I got to the dealership and they didnt have white, I saw FF and decided I wanted to go completely different than the other common bright colors (red/orange/yellow)

You may have seen this pic already.. Havent taken any new ones yet..

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I knew I had to have one when I saw the press release for them at the beginning of last year. I ordered my SRT at the beginning of July and received it the first week of September. Mine is #209 of 400. It's been my daily driver since then.
Here is picture of it after it's first wash.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
...over the years I have owned several "Panther Pink" 1970 T/A Challengers...this is just a natural progression

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice pics!!

Let's keep em' coming!!!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Here's a pic of mine in the local park.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't 2010 the only year of FF?

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
When I first heard about this color it was way past the order date. I had to have it. I found 2 of them coming to my area in September 2010, took the first one that came in.
And here it is:

Attachments

·
Registered
891 Posts
Does anyone actually own a pink R/T with white stripes and a black interior? I know people have said "They could be ordered that way", but I have yet to see a pic of one????

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When I first heard about this color it was way past the order date. I had to have it. I found 2 of them coming to my area in September 2010, took the first one that came in.
And here it is:
Very nice pics!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Does anyone actually own a pink R/T with white stripes and a black interior? I know people have said "They could be ordered that way", but I have yet to see a pic of one????
I believe we saw 1 or 2 in our area optioned that way. Personally, I wasn't a fan of the black stripes or black seats, so I bought one with white stripes and white seats. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 319 Posts