21 - 40 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
About as clean as it gets!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got some red fender hash marks to put on my granite crystal 2015 but I think it might be too bold. I think black may be a little more subtle. Any suggestions? Red or black???

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I got some red fender hash marks to put on my granite crystal 2015 but I think it might be too bold. I think black may be a little more subtle. Any suggestions? Red or black???
It's all a matter of taste. For me, the red would really pop, but it won't be too much since those hash stripes aren't too large. That's my feeling anyway...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yea I think I'm gonna run em. I'm gonna plastidip my stock wheels anthracite grey (the color that dipyourcar has that almost perfectly matches our granite crystal) and red. I think it'll look clean as hell. Definitely will post pics when I'm done. Stay tuned!!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,469 Posts
Yea I think I'm gonna run em. I'm gonna plastidip my stock wheels anthracite grey (the color that dipyourcar has that almost perfectly matches our granite crystal) and red. I think it'll look clean as hell. Definitely will post pics when I'm done. Stay tuned!!
I agree that the red would look Great on your Granite.

If you plastidip your wheels, are you going to run a red pinstripe on the outer edge of the wheel? I think that would be Sharp!

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures! :cheers:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT
307 Posts
My Granite Crystal....................

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here's mine:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have not seen that combo before...very nice. The white stripe makes the paint look a little darker.
Thanks. Apparently, you cant get it that way anymore, if you could at all. The website will only let you build that color with a red stripe. The window sticker says white classic rt stripe on it, so I think it was some kind of special order or maybe only the first half of the model year.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,469 Posts
This is a Great picture! Thanks for sharing it! :cheers:

By the way ChoppedRoadie, I can't stop looking at that profile picture of your car!

You've got your Scat Pack looking Absolutely SICK! :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 189 Posts