Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks! FreddyG.... it was my first road trip with this car and it happened to be on my 50th B-day. It was a FUN drive!

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger RT
1,066 Posts
I love this color. In fact, I like it so much I ordered that paint to do the wheels on the wife's car.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,473 Posts
Thanks! FreddyG.... it was my first road trip with this car and it happened to be on my 50th B-day. It was a FUN drive!
You're Welcome and Happy 50th Birthday! :cheers:
Here is mine...love the colour...it was a hard choice but really wanted red seats...lol
Cheers, Tony:browsmiley:
Those red stripes look Great on your car!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here's mine.

A 2015 R/t Plus A8 with STP. I added tint, matte black side stripes and hood stripe, and a black fuel door.. Also added the Mopar CAI and Mopar cat-back system.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is an amazing picture! It almost looks like a mirror finish on the car. How did you get it to look like that? Special wax?

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is an amazing picture! It almost looks like a mirror finish on the car. How did you get it to look like that? Special wax?
Took a little road trip yesterday with my 15 scat pack, got a new phone and took a few shots.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Thanks! no wax , nothing special in fact if you look close its pretty dirty! .... got lucky with a few pictures. I will say this... the phone i used was a samsung s7 edge and i did not photo shop or touch up the pics, it can take really good photos, again just got lucky with the angles & time of day lighting i guess.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Here is my 2014 Challacuda. Always a work in progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Here's my 15 RT A8 STP.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here's an updated one of my 16' SXT+

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I just purchased a brand new 2015 Challenger SRT M6 in Granite Crystal. It had been sitting on the dealers lot for 8 months so I was able to purchase it for a deep discount. I opted to order the carbon fiber stripes for a Hellcat and those should be in next week. I had a 2013 Durango that I trade in for the SRT. I was about to put a Whipple supercharger on the Durango but decided to trade it in after driving Challenger at the Chrysler Nationals last weekend. I have the Whipple supercharger and I'm contemplating installing it into the SRT after the break in period.

Photos below where taken after the first time I washed the car and cleaned the engine bay. This weekend I will be rubbing it down with a clay bar but will wait to complete the detailing until after the stripes have been installed.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 189 Posts