311 Posts
Great Find. Absolutly awesome.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Nice Green. Not one you can "taste" when you look at it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Oh my god I want you.

The 2012 srt charger is awesome too

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
doesnt look anything like sublime in those photo's....at least not on my computer.

i like the RT GWE rims muuuuuch better....

wonder what it looks like with silver or grey stripes...any photo's?

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Its funny because Dodge keeps showing that car with two different rims. On their web site they show a different wheel more like the Hurst rims. In this photo they have the FF SRT8 wheel on them. I wonder which rims with come with this car? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its funny because Dodge keeps showing that car with two different rims. On their web site they show a different wheel more like the Hurst rims. In this photo they have the FF SRT8 wheel on them. I wonder which rims with come with this car? :scratchhead:
BOTH wheels do. :)

The "Hurst" style rims are 18" and only come on the R/T.

The FF SRT wheels are 20" and only come on the SRT.

And there is a third wheel, the WPA wheels that are on the IE cars now, that you can also choose as an option for the SRT for another $250.

JFF

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Headliner is falling down!

Headliner pulling out on passenger side? :)
WOW. :disgust: Great catch! And how embarrassing for Dodge! You lighten that picture up and it is CLEAR as day!

Why can they not get this headliner issue corrected? Man, this will PEAVE me to no end if this happens to my 2011!

JFF:D

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
great looking color for sure... :guiness:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Great color, but does every SRT now have the Mustang stripes? I only thought the L.E. had them.
Looks like somebody in Italy decided that cutting a car in half with stripes looked good. :notallthere:

Put I think it will just save customers a few bucks when they order it with Stripe Delete... in droves.
The car above looks really good, much better than I ever thought a green car could. :thumbsup:
But the stripes absolutely kill it... black or white, it matters not... they need to go. $0.02

·
Registered
151 Posts
Way to close to the Camaro green for me. Guess if I want a FJ5 or FJ6 green Challenger, just have to buy a black one and make it FJ5 or FJ6.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Almost identical to the camaro, but now people can compare and see which car is victorious ! 392!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm liking the stripes

Looks like somebody in Italy decided that cutting a car in half with stripes looked good. :notallthere:

Put I think it will just save customers a few bucks when they order it with Stripe Delete... in droves.
The car above looks really good, much better than I ever thought a green car could. :thumbsup:
But the stripes absolutely kill it... black or white, it matters not... they need to go. $0.02
I disagree. I am starting to like the stripes. But that is what makes America so great! We can agree to disagree. :)

JFF

1 - 20 of 102 Posts