Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Racing Solutions (RSI) is pleased to announce the official release of our Street Twin Lite Clutch for the 5.7 and 6.1 Dodge Challenger.

This clutch is rated to handle over 800HP’s and weighs 20lbs lighter then the stock set up.

These clutches utilize our billet Aluminum Flywheel with patented segmented true carbon inserts, a double sided carbon disc and floater, and a carbon side / organic side disc, for our steel ring pressure plate.

The engagement and drivability will make you think it’s a stock clutch. The lighter setup will also instantly release power and increase throttle response. There are even some rumors that the clutch will increase the average MPG.

As with all RSI products, we strive for unsurpassed quality and function. Just take a look at some of the comparison pictures.

STOCK Cutch

Competitors Clutch

RSI Clutch

Please feel free to PM me with questions and for pricing!

Thanks for viewing!

RSI Team

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Looks like a well built unit, but almost 2k for a clutch?

·
Registered
63 Posts
RSI Dodge Challenger Clutch

Look at what you get for the money.

Light weight Flywheel, True Carbon / Carbon Technology / Fully rebuildable / Stock driveability, but able to hold high horsepower

If you need a better clutch than stock this is simply the best choice. When you add the 426 and the KB, do you really think the stock clutch will hold?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the PM's and Emails!

I use this same design in my Daily Driven C6Z! LOVE IT!

Let me know if we can help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts