Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we are all excited about the arrival of the annual Spring Festival, sometimes we all forget about all of the hard work and self sacrifice that all of those responsible for putting on such a fantastic event have endured in the process.

Speaking for myself, I would like to officially thank all of those involved. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Kudos to each and every one of you.

Please post up your thanks and appreciation.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Big thanks to everybody involved in whatever capacity it was! It all went well and I had great time at my first Spring Fest!

:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
533 Posts
+1 from me! The level of effort that was required to make that big of a show go so well is mind boggling. The giant stages at DoubleTree and El Toro, the music & DJs, the dozen or so display cars from Chrysler & Dodge, the TWO autocross courses, the drifting show, the custom ID badges and ROOM CARDS, custom vinyl elevator coverings (that in particular was a nice extra touch), BBQs at the DoubleTree and at the show, etc, etc, etc! The sheer number of people, hours, effort, and not to mention MONEY it took to put on everything that went on this weekend is amazing. THANK YOU (in no particular order) to FatChance, SoCalLX, LXForums, Chrysler, Dodge, the DoubleTree Hotel, and anyone else I must be missing. The effort taken was never conveyed to me except in the quality that was evident at every point this weekend. :clap:

(To those who we're not there, ask someone who was, this post is no exaggeration.)

·
Registered
834 Posts
A big thanks you to all involved with the event. Wouldn't know where to start with
naming names. Just great job by everyone. Thank you!!!!

Also kudos to Chrysler for their support of the event. It was the perfect balance
between giving their support yet still letting the event feel homegrown.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,504 Posts
Had a great time this year again. I thought last year was pretty good, but this one was really something great!

Looking forward to next year.

And, Oh yes.... Thanks to all the organizers and sponsors. This is no small feat I'm sure. All those efforts are much appreciated.

·
Registered
155 Posts
This big event put together by volunteers w/ the help of Corpo?! It was very "official".. Name badges and all... very legit. Had a great time... The tire tread off of S. Hubinette's challenger didn't taste all that great.. but man that was cool.

From Corpo and the creaters.. to anyone who helped out a smidge.
I :heart: U....:browsmiley:

Thanks to all that attended as well!

:yesnod:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts