Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I'm looking a rims for my challenger and I found some but I know offset pay a big thing in picking rims so if OEM offset is 24 What other offset can I use and would It also change if I switch out the OEM brakes with a big brake kit

P.s my challenger is a 2017 challenger sxt...

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,816 Posts
Hey so I'm looking a rims for my challenger and I found some but I know offset pay a big thing in picking rims so if OEM offset is 24 What other offset can I use and would It also change if I switch out the OEM brakes with a big brake kit

P.s my challenger is a 2017 challenger
Hi and welcome to the forum. When looking at wheels for your car offset is just one specification that needs to be taken into account. Along with wheel diameter, width, and back spacing. Before looking and figuring this out, first decide on what type of rubber, specifically size, you want and then go from there. Take a look on the forum, there are a lot of threads dealing with aftermarket wheels and suspensions. Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum. When looking at wheels for your car offset is just one specification that needs to be taken into account. Along with wheel diameter, width, and back spacing. Before looking and figuring this out, first decide on what type of rubber, specifically size, you want and then go from there. Take a look on the forum, there are a lot of threads dealing with aftermarket wheels and suspensions. Good luck and have fun.
I want to stick to the same tire size just different rims And the only rims I'm find a ton of is 40 30 and 35 offset rims so I just want to make sure I won't have any problems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts