Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
did u get the trans to engine mating issues resolved? the powerplant is looking sweet :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Unfortunatley no udates as of yet. I have my wedding im trying to get done with in 5 weeks before i spend any more money on the car. Or waiting to see how much i have left to spend on it haha. So hopefully after the wedding i will be able to get back to finishing the car. Haven't driven it in a couple months and i am having with drawls.
Congratulations on the wedding. Will be watching for the updates as they come. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
This is awesome! Can't wait to see/hear the final product! Subscribed :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Does this help? See attachment.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Anything new with this project?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Not to much just doing little things right now till i can get cash flow going again. started moving radiator and ac condensor forward to clear fans. think im just going to pull tranny out and start taking it apart to see if i can get the output shaft without tearing the whole thing apart. then i can maybe compare the two side by side to see if there the same. Thanks STS but the gear im talking about is the gear thats on the actual input shaft not the tranny gears. But now i now the gear ratios at least.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congrats on Wedding! subscribed to thread ... very cool!

·
Registered
291 Posts
If I had the funds I would go this route over my supercharger...Awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Hope you had a great wedding and, you and your new wife are back from the honeymoon.

Now with all due respect, PLEASE GET BACK TO THIS BUILT:bigthumb: ... ah..hm sorry

bump for someone else inquiring about this awesome project

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hope to hear more on this also, very interesting.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
A very innovative project indeed. Reguarding your Skunk Works 65........ I can't recall ever seeing that program on our flight line :thumbsup:......

HOT ROD ON

The Technology demonstrator was buried out at "Dreamland". :redcap:

Wow.... Now this is a build..... More updates if you have them, even if you just replaced a few bolts! lol

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
I hope we see some updated pics soon. Good luck on the build.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Any updates?

61 - 80 of 171 Posts