Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just activated Travel Link and it is activated - but when I want gas prices, it shows me the gas stations nearby but there's a question mark for a price. I waited 5 minutes. Is this broken? How does it work?

Same thing for Movies - I see the threatres but when i want to see what is playing - it just seems to sit and do nothing.

The weather comes up normally after a 2 minute wait.

Anyone with some experience with Travel Link - please let me know what to expect as far as wait times. I was in direct view of the satellites when I tried accessing. I had the refresh signal sent and I saw it come in - still no change with Travel Link. The radio is a 2013 RHB low speed.

Thanks everyone-

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just activated Travel Link and it is activated - but when I want gas prices, it shows me the gas stations nearby but there's a question mark for a price. I waited 5 minutes. Is this broken? How does it work?

Same thing for Movies - I see the threatres but when i want to see what is playing - it just seems to sit and do nothing.

The weather comes up normally after a 2 minute wait.

Anyone with some experience with Travel Link - please let me know what to expect as far as wait times. I was in direct view of the satellites when I tried accessing. I had the refresh signal sent and I saw it come in - still no change with Travel Link. The radio is a 2013 RHB low speed.

Thanks everyone-
Well - my Travel Link system is now showing fuel prices and movies playing. My Travel Link service was active and working - Just not showing the specifics. I shut the car off and left it for several hours. When I went back to the car, I tried the Travel Link service and it had updated the gas prices and is showing the movies playing locally.

I think the system is just slow to update - like an hour slow. At least it works.

I hope this is helpful to the rest of you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts