Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yahoo comments on news stories are always good for a laugh. Nothing like a news story about the 2011 Oscars turning into a web battle about obama's birth certificate. But funny that this was the most recent comment on a story about libya:

Who cares about Gadaffi?? Or Libya for that matter??
Let them blow each other into little pieces.
I bet that these "so called" Lybians dont have 2010 Dodge Challenger R/Ts--like I do.
People who live in countries like Libya have no concept of the raw horsepower that a HEMI puts out--and for that they should be blown up.
Heres this Gadaffi guy---who probably has a couple of bucks to his name----and all he is worried about is a rebel uprising.
I would just shoot them all then head down to the local Dodge dealer and pick up a new Challenger SRT--with the 392 HEMI and 475 horsepower.
Gadaffis and idiot if he dont do this immediatly.
If Gadaffi had a Challenger--he probably wouldnt be so upset all the time.
Same goes for Obama.
I think Obama would look good in a 2011 Charger R/T.
This new body is a work of art--looks closer to a 69 Charger.
These 2 guys could stop playing politics and drag race all across the desert--winner takes all!!!
I am right--and any conflicting comments will be wrong.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
can't get a read on his politics...left or right he's a loon...but he does have excellent taste in cars :thumbsup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! This guy is just dying to insert his love of the car into ANY discussion. I love it!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Who knew that the Challenger could be included in politics?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I hope that Chrysler isn't getting into the game of paying spammers to do that mess. I know just about everybody else does, but come on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts