Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Friends!

Justin here. New to Challenger Talk, but not new to Mopar or Dodge. Grew up in the back of a '69 Hemi Roadrunner, and have personally owned an 04, 07, 10 and now a 13 Ram (and an 05 Magnum in there)! I've been resisting the urge to buy a Challenger, but finally broke down when I saw that they were offering these black out packages. When I saw one at my local dealer, I just couldn't resist anymore. :D

She is just how I would build her... R/T, blacktop with the super track pak..., upgrade the stereo a bit with the sound group II and 730N head unit, HIDs, and a sun roof. Oh, and get rid of that danged stripe. :p That's enough "frills" for me. The only thing that would piss me off is if next year, they offer the 8.4 inch touch screen that's in my Ram. :)

Just picked her up today, and I had a sh*t eating grin from ear to ear the entire way home. I can't wait for winter to pass to get out and play some more!

I don't think there is much I'd want to do to her, except tint the windows a bit, short throw shifter, and maybe a better sounding exhaust.

Anyway, here's some pictures of my new baby and her big brother (sorry for the quality)! He's a Ram 1500 Sport with the 8 speed tranny.

I look forward to learning a lot here, and I hope to meet some of you out there at some events!

Mopar4Life!

Justin

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
whats up dude, nice rides!

what part of Pittsburgh you from? I live in the north hills near McKnight road. i got a 2009 hemi orange R/T with no stripes and 20" chrome clads. maybe i'll see you at one of the local car shows or maybe PRP or the flashlight drags out at PittRace.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Come spring we'll have to get all the western pa members to meet up

If you guys add a toolbox to your quad rams, I'll make you a great deal on a Extang toolbox cover I had on my 2012 ram

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
whats up dude, nice rides!

what part of Pittsburgh you from? I live in the north hills near McKnight road. i got a 2009 hemi orange R/T with no stripes and 20" chrome clads. maybe i'll see you at one of the local car shows or maybe PRP or the flashlight drags out at PittRace.
I live in oakdale, between Robinson and the south hills.

Yeah I'm going to be looking for places to go!

Welcome from Md! Here's pic's of mine!
Very nice!

Come spring we'll have to get all the western pa members to meet up

If you guys add a toolbox to your quad rams, I'll make you a great deal on a Extang toolbox cover I had on my 2012 ram
A meet and greet would be fun!

Justin

·
Registered
535 Posts
Is Don's pizza still there heading towards Imperial

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is.

Justin

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Justin, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts