Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
How many bucks? This is probably the most asked question on here, along with exhaust and intake (you asked those as well), so perhaps some context will help us offer an answer that is less than readily available.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Let me make it easy for you, just get a hold of speedlogix....

I messed around for a year price shopping and waiting for a deal because it seemed like a lot of cash for something that does so little, I found one on Ebay, 60 bucks, said it was for a Ram, I figured it looks the same what the heck, yeah too big in diameter to mount on the front of the motor, mounted it like the 392's mount and no way to use the drain, plus it looked out of place. I figure it's only 60 bucks so I threw it in the trash and ordered one from speedlogix. I had it in less that a week, some on here say it takes longer. It fits right in front of the motor.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess is a 75 dollar can going to be just as good as lets say a 150 dollar ? Is billet a good brand? I don't know much about the market on the catch cans. would most fit on my '12 rt? And is there anything else I could do to help the engine last longer and preform better?

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Well I guess is a 75 dollar can going to be just as good as lets say a 150 dollar ? Is billet a good brand? I don't know much about the market on the catch cans. would most fit on my '12 rt? And is there anything else I could do to help the engine last longer and preform better?
Billet is a material, Billet Tech is a Brand, Billet Tech makes their own brand and they make Speedlogix's brand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts