Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed an Oil Pressure gauge? I put in Stork Gauges with Battery and Oil Pressure. I am pulling an engine light because I had to use the Auto Meter sensor and I left the plug taped up for the one on the car. I have to get the car inspected and my only choice is to put the original sensor in, get it inpected and then put the Auto meter sensor back. Has anyone put in stork gauges with Oil Pressure? Is there a T connection so i can connect both or is there some way to manipulate the plug to read both? Im at a loss and could use some help.
Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
57 Posts
Has anyone installed an Oil Pressure gauge? I put in Stork Gauges with Battery and Oil Pressure. I am pulling an engine light because I had to use the Auto Meter sensor and I left the plug taped up for the one on the car. I have to get the car inspected and my only choice is to put the original sensor in, get it inpected and then put the Auto meter sensor back. Has anyone put in stork gauges with Oil Pressure? Is there a T connection so i can connect both or is there some way to manipulate the plug to read both? Im at a loss and could use some help.
Thanks,
Frank
Look above the oil temp sensor,You should have a oil galley plug that can be removed & used as a spare oil pressure port.Tilt the alternator forward or look above the oil filter you will see it,(allen plug)on the passenger side of the engine block.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts