Premium Member
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Oil prices hit $90 already
$100 will be here soon
I passed a gas station off of the Long Island Expressway
at $4.55 a gallon lsst week.
I can see the Price going up and less Challengers,Camaros and Stangs
will be sold.......Where are The Chrysler 500 opps I mean Fiat 500s..............................JQ

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
guess we better work harder

·
Registered
726 Posts
Spoil

And I was bitching about my $3.03 a gallon the other day. With the housing crisis, loan defaults and such, another prolonged oil spike would certainly kill any substantial economic recovery.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
$2.59 a gallon for 87 today $2.88 93 octane.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well Oil prices hit $90 already
$100 will be here soon
I passed a gas station off of the Long Island Expressway
at $4.55 a gallon lsst week.
I can see the Price going up and less Challengers,Camaros and Stangs
will be sold.......Where are The Chrysler 500 opps I mean Fiat 500s..............................JQ

Damn President Bush,,,,if we had a Demacrat in the White House this would not be happening!!!! Oh wait that was the answer two years ago!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Great I burn about 10000 gallons of diesel a day with my company. Still not as high as 08-09 but might be going there. Got a helluva start already.

·
Registered
630 Posts
25 mpg for a Challenger isn't great, but it's better than some of the big SUV's and pickups. Haven't checked the mileage on my R/T, but I've read posts where some guys are doing better than 25 mpg on the highway. I'm not sure that gas prices will kill Challenger sales. I doubt that most buyers are too worried about fuel economy anyway.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Gas prices going up over the holidays? It's starting to seem like this happens every year! Rediculous. I think we should cancel December.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Dude you say this every 10 months???????????????
LMAO that's how I know everything is going to be ok :). This crap happens in cycles it will go down, it just ticks me off that they would pull this during the holidays.

·
Registered
352 Posts
My job requires me to look at fuel prices constantly. I have five years of historical prices I regularly look at. Every winter they raise the price... then it goes back down by summer, though each year it goes down a little less, then goes back up just a little more.
It is my theory that they are training us to accept higher and higher prices. They raise it until we hoop and holler and start traveling less, then they lower it, giving us a "break" and we say yay, except its not as low as it was before, just lower than the new higher price. They are pushing us slowly because if they just jacked up the price and left it, we would revolt. This way, we learn to tolerate higher and higher rates.

But give em a break... they only made like 10 trillion dollars profit last year, the oil industry could collapse at any moment!
/s

·
Premium Member
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought Obama would have added his new TAX of 15 too 25 cent per gallon by now,,,,But I guess that should happen pretty soon............JQ

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Here in N.Y. i paid 3.39 for super

·
Registered
177 Posts
That does it. I'm hitting up the fast food dives and pouring french fry greese into my baby. If you can stand he smell the performace isn't too bad. I wonder how that might impact my warranty? Ony kidding big brother...

1 - 20 of 93 Posts