Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know how that electrical connection comes off the oil pressure sensor.

I have a small, small leak that I'm sure I can just unscrew the sensor and use some teflon tape to take care of things. Anyone????

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it's not a dumb question, I just didn't want to waste a few hours at a dealership when I can just undo it and tighten her back up. I did make an appointment at the dealer for wednesday morning after all.

·
Banned
804 Posts
Are you talking about the one on the front of the motor or the side over the oil filter? On the front you need to slide the red locking tab to the right and then squeeze the release to slide it off......on the side there were two styles....one just had a tab to slightly lift.....the other has a red locking tab that you slide back and then squeeze the release tab that was under it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hemi31-I was talking about the sensor that is above the oil filter. Thanks for the info. I just didn't want to go to the dealer If I didn't have to. But I'll take my chances with them. I'm going there right now and I'm going to wait for it.

Thanks again,
Dino

1 - 5 of 5 Posts