Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here but not new to Dodge. I purchased a 2010 challenger SE about 3 weeks ago. So far I have installed the sequential turn signal mod, flowmaster muffler with dual tail pipes (almost sounds like a V-8...Almost) and have ordered lowering springs. Other than that is has 26G package with the Rallye option.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on SE Rallye. You will love it. I love mine. Check out my mods for ideas to add to your SE. I have the first V6 Challenger in the 14's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool. I see you hold the super stock record. Is that on NHRA?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Greetings from Fort Worth! Aubrey is the big Horse town, right? We were camping on Lake Ray Roberts and did a road trip that way. Nice country! I almost bought the SE back in 09 but .......then they offered me a deal I couldn't pass on for the DWB R/T. I sent out emails to about 50 dealerships in the Texas/Oklahoma area and said what I would pay. About 10 called me back on the phone and 2 had pretty good deals not too far from what I said I would pay. I was about to get an Inferno Red SE when Don Davis called me and said 'deal" on my offer for a DWB R/T. You'll love this car! It's a joy to drive and you get constant looks. Welcome fellow Texan!

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
That's cool. I see you hold the super stock record. Is that on NHRA?
No that is a classification on LXForum and CT. Not stock, but you can do other engine mods but no superchargers or turbos.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
Howdee from a San Antone SE !! :)

be sure to check out Texas Outlaw Challengers in the Mid-South subforum - we have over 30 members in your ares

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts