Tuesday Night
Cheddars Rest., 7405 SE 29th, Midwest City, OK
Thursday Night
Sonic Drive-In, I-40 & Choctaw Rd, Choctaw, OK
Harry's Grill, Highway 152 & Mustang Rd, Mustang, OK
Friday Night
Yesteryear's Diner, 2900 S. 16th St., Chickasha, OK
Saturday Night
Petty's Pit Stop, 2nd Saturday of the Month, 12001 S. Douglas & Charter Oak, Guthrie, OK
Advance Auto Parts, 1330 N. Eastern Ave, Moore, OK
Street Cruise, 12th Street & I-35, Moore, OK
Sonic Drive-In, Hwy 37 W. of I-44, Newcastle, OK

For a complete listing of local OKC and regional car shows go to the Central Oklahoma Mopar Association website where the Calendar of Events is updated monthly: http://www.okcmopars.org

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Central Oklahoma Mopar Association (COMA) holds their monthly meetings at Coit's Root Beer Stand Drive-In on the fourth Sunday of each month at 2:00 pm. This month's monthly meeting is being held today.

COMA's next event is the "Chicken Run to Eischens" on April 23rd. We will be meeting 9:00 a.m. at the O'Reillys Auto Parts store located at 11 S. MacArthur Blvd (at Reno) Oklahoma City, OK then cruise part of the way on the historic Route 66 then up to Eishen's Bar in Okarche, OK on U.S 81 to munch on the best fried chicken in Oklahoma. Everyone is welcome including nonMopar car clubs.

Don't forget to attend the 28th Annual All American Mopar Meet scheduled for May 21st held at the Joe B. Barnes Park. More info at www.okcmopars.org.

Show Flyer:
http://okcmopars.org/Portals/0/SiteImages/COMAFliers/COMA2011CarShow.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Below is a listing of surrounding OKC area Cruise Nights:

Thursday Night
Harry's Grill, Highway 152 & Mustang Rd, Mustang, OK
Saturday Night
Advance Auto Parts, 1330 N. Eastern Ave, Moore, OK
Street Cruise, 12th Street & I-35, Moore, OK
Do you by chance know what time these start? We have tried going to 2 of these (Harry's and Advanced Auto Parts) and didn't know what time they started, so we were either too early or too late.

TIA!

·
Registered
23 Posts
The cruise-ins usually start around 6:00 pm. The reason you don't see anyone is that it maybe still a little early in the year for them to start up. Once the temperatures warm up more people maybe inclined to get their cars out.

Petty's Pit Stop cruise (2nd Saturday of each month) is held year round starts at 6:00 pm (new time) and usually has a big turnout (rain or shine).

The Harry's Grill cruise in Mustang is not organized by the restuarant but rather a location selected by the local car enthusiasts to gather.

All Seasons in Mustang started their cruise-in last Saturday night. Their next cruise night/poker run is April 16th starting at 5:30 pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts