Subscribed....

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm up for it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks like the ice Nationals are firing up with freezing rain coming in this week. you guys be careful we don't need any dents !

·
Registered
151 Posts
well we got it. I am really surprised how my little sxt handles on the slippery roads.

I was playing with the traction control in the parking lot today and found out it is smarter than me !

·
Registered
309 Posts
Keep me posted

·
Registered
151 Posts
If any of you are into old car swap meets The Shawnee swap meet is this weekend March 1st. its been pretty good in the past. been a couple of years since I last made it. I'm gonna go one way or the other this year.

·
Registered
151 Posts
easiest way to get there is to take 40 turn off at shawnee go south its about 5 miles to the expo grounds. they have signs all over for it. most of it is inside so weather is not usually a problem. I haven't been in awhile I hope its still as good. usually lots of vendors and private people selling the stuff that's hard to find.

·
Registered
276 Posts
If I have my car back I may go. Not sure what all I have planned this weekend. I had the recall on my timing chain. Taking it in today.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I grew up between Dale / Bethel know right where the Expo is I have never heard of an annual swap meet, that's cool weather permitting I'll check it out I'll be the old fat man hobbling around on forearm crutches yank me aside and say hi

·
Registered
122 Posts
Off topic but curious if anyone knows of a good dyno tuner in the OKC area. Will be investing in a blower very soon and will need access to a tuner to work with Johan.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts