Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined the forum a year ago looking for some info, but just recently picked up a 2015 R/T so figured it was time to say hello.

Purchased the car out of Wenatchee, WA. One owner car with only 5300 miles on it. Base R/T with the only option being the Super Track Pack option, in Billet Silver. No stripes, cloth hounds tooth interior, pretty basic. Wanted a 6.4 bad, but in the end really happy with what I bought. Fastest car I've ever owned, which is fast enough for now.

Planning to pick up the HC air box and tube and a skip shift eliminator, but no real plans other than that. Trying to leave the car alone and mess with my Duster instead.

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I might add that in a small way I regret the lack of the 8.4 screen as I am missing the STP button and options. Not the end of the world, but it was one of the reasons I wanted the package. Oh well.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,961 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations. IF you ever want to trade wheels let me know. Are they stock for the 15 Scat Pack???? They are truly what I wanted alllllllllll along. Regardless one fine ride. I'm sure you are digging it!

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I recognize your handle. We must have interacted on Moparts or ForABodiesOnly. Welcome from Coeur d'Alene. Have fun.
I remember you, too.

It was probably on FABO since I disn't use the same name on Moparts, and I remember interacting with you when the Magnum R/T heads I was putting on my Duster didn't clear the pushrods with the flat tappet cam I was running. You suggested that I drop them off with you and save myself some trouble. :grin2:

Haven't seen you much on there, did you go late model only? Seems like the trend, Dodge seems to have hit it out of the park with the new Challenger. Went to a show in Seattle last June and of the 200+ cars there, over 25% of the cars there were new Challengers. And there was like 2 Dusters, total. Seems like everyone is giving up on the old stuff and just trading it for new.

Not my goal, FWIW.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Hmmm... That does sound like something I'd say.

I still have a 68 Dart and a 71 Demon, but both are projects. When I sold my 340 Demon in 2012, I bought a 2012 R/T, and now I have a '15 392.

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations. IF you ever want to trade wheels let me know. Are they stock for the 15 Scat Pack???? They are truly what I wanted alllllllllll along. Regardless one fine ride. I'm sure you are digging it!
Wheels are stock Super Track Pack wheels. Wish I had the Scat Pack, but no.

Pretty sure these are 20x8, aren't the Scat Pack wheels 20x9?

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Wheels are stock Super Track Pack wheels. Wish I had the Scat Pack, but no.

Pretty sure these are 20x8, aren't the Scat Pack wheels 20x9?
Sadly. Yes, thanks for humoring me. Love those wheels!!! Why don't they make bigger ones????? They have eyes yet they don't see. I feel very limited. Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts