Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just registered and want to say Hey. Being a Mopar man forever And having an 08 Daytona Charger thats Hemi orange and a 1966 Charger that approximately the 273rd Charger ever made. I have been drooling over the Challengers ever since they were reintroduced. There is a 2010 Hemi Orange Challenger at a local Dealer that's been there for a month that I know of. Its a R/T six speed with the stuff I want. I made them an offer and will know something Sunday.Same dealer I bought my Charger from so maybe they will bite being its end of the year,month and gotta move the 2010 models. Gotta go now its that bladder thing

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
buy an automatic. theres plenty of 2010 hemi orange cars around

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

LMAO it's the bladder thing welcome from another :11: :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you truly are an Old Fart (50+), I'd hate to see you popping a knee while you're popping the clutch on your Hemi.

Welcome.
Ain,t no big thing, hydraulic clutches take about half the pedal pressure that the old school manual clutch did. The 6speed is a major selling point for me. Converted my 66 Charger to a 5speed but its not drivable yet. Besides once you get the feel of it you don't need the clutch for regular driving except for starting and stopping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts