Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Old Style Slotted mag wheels

11K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  idahoprime 
#1 ·
Does anyone make an Anson Sprint syle slotted mag wheel in 18 or 20" for the Challenger?

#6 ·
You have some custom Forged company's that make the slotted mag wheel.
Only problem is that 20s and above look like man hole covers. These classic wheels look the best in smaller sizes and with the classic lips (not flat). Also non brembo brakes take advantage of getting them deep dished and not flat.

#7 ·
I want to replace my Mineral Gray ENVY wheels with some black aftermarket wheels (My '13 R/T classic is black). 99% of the aftermarkets have either skinny 5-spokes or so many spokes they look like a net, a spider web, or and aircraft turbine. I like the metal-to-air ratio of the ENVY wheels, and I'm considering the all-black version of the ENVY, but at $400 a pop, maybe not. There are a few 5-spokers out there I'm looking hard at (all-black versions of the traditional Cragar SS) the Milanni 9012 kapri, but even back when Cragar SS was the muscle-car standard, there was another camp who favored these jelly-bean slotted mags. I saw a black Rally wheel at 20" and I pinged the manufacturer to see if they offer the center cap in black, instead chrome. That's another option I'm holding out hope for. I've also seen some folks pull off the Police-car black rims with small center hubs look, on a Challenger....but not in 20"....only 18".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.