Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 68 9-20- 45 so about the 1st baby boomer but the va gives me pills that make me feel 25 also report any old dudes you know who may not be on forum

·
Registered
420 Posts
im 68 9-20- 45 so about the 1st baby boomer but the va gives me pills that make me feel 25 also report any old dudes you know who may not be on forum

thank you for your service!!! the va that i have worked at is a joke to say the least ...you vets deserve the best...anyway, any pics of the challenger???

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for your service!!! the va that i have worked at is a joke to say the least ...you vets deserve the best...anyway, any pics of the challenger???
probably the last guy standing who has never owned a cell phone or talked on one.but will try to add a pic of white rt 6 speed no stripes when I can find some help to do it

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
probably the last guy standing who has never owned a cell phone or talked on one.but will try to add a pic of white rt 6 speed no stripes when I can find some help to do it
You're not missing a thing. It's actually relaxing when I find I left it home, can't go back to get it and go the day without it. We all lived fine before we had electronic leashes. Enjoy that car!

·
Registered
627 Posts
My wife says I'm a dog so I guess I'm 210 years old

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I'm 67 and over in the "New Member Introductions" is a guy in his middle 70s just signed on. Generally speaking I feel great but I feel 40 years younger when I drive my Challenger. :eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Got you all beat, 12-06-40. I was 72 when I traded the 2009 Cadillac CTS Performance Model in on the 2012 R/T 6 Speed. Retired and USAF Vet. Other fun vehicle is a 2009 Harley Electra Glide Classic.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'd like to thank both "barts dart" and "texcowboy" for their messages -and- having disclosed their ages.

You both have brightened my day, as I turned 66 late last year (12-02-1947.) That is, for the first time in a long time....I feel like a kid, :banana: lol !!

God bless 'ya both !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Turned 60 this past Dec., heck with picture of your car, I'm a vet also I want to know the name of those pills that make you feel like you are 25!!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Just turned 76 last November, 110+ passes at the dragstrip tells me I dont act it, but I sure feel it .

·
Registered
675 Posts
I knew I was pretty old as a Challenger owner, but I was at the shop in South Florida that specializes in MOPAR last Saturday,when In the door rolls a brand new white SRT, with 50 miles on it. Along the way of conversation he mentioned that he was 78!!! This was witnessed by GHOSTRT. I felt really great!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just turned 76 last November, 110+ passes at the dragstrip tells me I dont act it, but I sure feel it .
Well, you got me beat in age, and I sure remember going to the movies and watching Lash Larue !

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts