Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop $300 plus whatever shipping is this is a like new drive shaft less then 1000 miles

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger RT
1,066 Posts
Like new barely used drive shaft 350$ plus shipping. They cost 800 to 900$ brand new
I already have a DSS for my Challenger but I have a buddy with a procharged Charger so I have a few questions. I couldn't find information on the Olivers website.

- Does this include couplers or does it use the stock rubber couplers? DSS uses billet couplers and that's why I ask.
- Any chance this fits a '14 Charger?
- Any vibration? Are the two pieces marked where they balanced it with the two pieces together?

Thank you. I'm trying to talk him into grabbing this.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was using this drive shaft with my stock 391 rear end and 6 spd trans in my 13 challenger rt but have since upgraded to 373 9 inch rear and i couldnt use this ds with the mopar 9 inch. I can take pictures of the ends that are on it and i would assume it will work with stock rear center section just not sure if the lengths are the same for ds on manual challenger and man charger. If those man trans ds lengths are the same for both cars thenbit will work and does he have a manual trans or auto??

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No vibration. Both shafts are still togethor and i will take pictures of the ends thats on the ds. Im selling it just as is so you can let me know what you think of the ends. I do think they are the couplers they make and sell with that ds that are attached to it

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger RT
1,066 Posts
Ok, thanks. I'm pushing it on him but not sure he's going to bite.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok just let me know and i will be getting the pics onbhere of the ends of the drive shaft

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would have to check for sure but i am thinking 1000 to 1500 hp arrington sales these w the 1500 hp axles

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tomorrow they wont be open its the 4th but i will check with Oliver's on Wednesday and find out the correct answer to your question unless i see the answer on the ds itself

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updates on the questions previously asked. It is a steel 2 piece drive shaft made for the M6 Challenger only and was on my 13 RT M6 car until i changed my rear end to 9 inch. The Olivers ds is rated for 1000 HP and has billet couplers. It will not work for the chargers because the Chargers have a longer wheel base and are not M6's

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
175 plus shipping pet me know if interested. This is a like brand new drive shaft. Regular 8 to 900$ let me know if interested

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a 900$ srive shaft from olivers its high quality and worth a lot more but since i went with the 9 inch i couldn't use this drive shaft

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone need a like new drive shaft for 200$ plus shipping its a Olivers and retails for around 900$ let me know for a 6 spd manual out of my 13RT chall. I went to a one piece ds

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger RT
1,066 Posts
Anyone need a like new drive shaft for 200$ plus shipping its a Olivers and retails for around 900$ let me know for a 6 spd manual out of my 13RT chall. I went to a one piece ds
I'm sending this to my buddy, who has a '14 Charger and needs a drive shaft for next year.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I appreciate that but it wont work for the charger the sizes of the drive shaft are different plus its for a M6 and all the chargers are autos but thanks anyway. I appreciate you trying to help me sell it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts