Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back with these Gems!!! Brand new Muscle Car series from USW!! Look for these in the fall!

Its dark out so Ill mount them in the morning!! The pictures dont do these justice!! Bizmarck when all out on these bad boys!! They are so sick!!!
cant wait to get on the road!!!!!

9" Fronts right here, the rears are 10"

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I sure hope you didn't get rid of your other shoes?

Buckwheat

·
Registered
250 Posts
Trojan...

Those looks just awesome...

Buck... Those other one's weren't his style so Bis and Trojan got together for this brand new design... and they ROCK!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I am sorry but the other shoes ROCK! Trojan I will be at Sema will your Hot Rod be in the USW booth?

Buckwheat

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well George thos other wheels were to Bling for me!! These are Muscle Car wheels!!! Ill be at Sema, No car, Ill be with Cam from CTP and the BT crew!! See you there!!

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Kool Deal T !!! I look forward to drinking a Cold Beer and do some bench racing with the So Cal crew!

Buckwheat

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Too 2 dimensional for me but whatever floats your boat man!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
The lack of posts vs the views on this thread should be an indication of what the forum members think of those wheels.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
your funny!! The amount of TB spacer and CAI threads on this board will tell you how informed this Forum is!! Even funnier is the fact that I never follow! I always lead!!
The amount of phone calls USW has recieved regarding these wheels I think is a better indicator! OTOH rarely have I ever seen a wheel that everyone wants! I think your post was prodding and antaganistic! Im gonna make sure and keep a close eye on you!
I think everyone would agree we could have done without your last comment!
Besides all that! My cars is all about performance. I would never put 22"s on a muscle car!! Anyway!! Maybe have your coffee in the morning before spatting on someones thread!

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Its all good T we both can agree Biz handles his Biz !!

Buckwheat

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Woah! relax amigo. I'm with you when you say your car is all about performance, sure you're leading the way. I learn a lot from you. You do a lot to your ride, do some r&d for companies and bring us back real world numbers, i never questioned that.

But USW and performance don't go hand in hand. I'm sure my 22's and your USW's weigh the same, why don't you check with Biz to see what the weight on these bad boys are?

You're all about having fun at the track, I'm all about having FUN

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
But USW and performance don't go hand in hand. I'm sure my 22's and your USW's weigh the same, why don't you check with Biz to see what the weight on these bad boys are?

You're all about having fun at the track, I'm all about having FUN
This wheel is a new line! Out of the box for USW, Not the bling line! There also making drag wheels, So look for USW to be getting performance oriented as well very soon! Weight isnt my issue when Im ripping up the public hwy's. When it comes time to race and perform, None of your street wheels are the ticket. For road racing you'd want 18"s and for drag racing 15"s. These street wheels are just that, street wheels, I like the fact that no one has these, No one can get these, and USW phones been blowing up for 2 weeks over them! I see alot of stuff on these forums I dont like! Thats a opinion better kept to yourself unless your into drama! Something like "not my cup of tea" would have been more approriatte then what you said!

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Those wheels have an almost Cragar SS feel to them. Are they lighter than the stock SRT8 wheels? What are the sizes? and what tire size did you go with?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Ya know, I really like those a lot. I'm assuming they're pretty pricey...

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I'll be honest, the 1st pictures of the rim not mounted yet. I didn't care for them.
But seeing that picture with them on, completely changes my opinion!
They look great! Got any more pictures?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I did check with them $1100 rim,crossover 20 inch their are beautiful maybe one day
I'll get them.......

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Thread revival...

I demand pictures of these installed!

I'm shopping for a new set of 8-9" wide front and 10" wide rear rims. Haven't decided if I want to go with 18's or 20's yet..

Regardless I want to see how these turned out installed.

Update: I went to their site and noticed they have pics and a video of Trojans car with the wheels on... They look BAD ASS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts