Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all i recently noticed that my inside door panel lights do not work the tiny handle light and both window switches not lighting up .Looked in the owners manual nothing in there on it,is there a fuse? where would i start to look ,any info i would really appreciate it . Looking back i think it never worked when i got the car . just really noticed it last night yeah i am a little slow:guiness:

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI all i recently noticed that my inside door panel lights do not work the tiny handle light and both window switches not lighting up .Looked in the owners manual nothing in there on it,is there a fuse? where would i start to look ,any info i would really appreciate it . Looking back i think it never worked when i got the car . just really noticed it last night yeah i am a little slow:guiness:
I have the same problem. I'm guessing no one answered. Did you ever figure it out? Thanks. Brad

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
168 Posts
Not sure which options you have or what year ur car is, but my '15 SRT has an ambient lighting adjustment in the settings area on the 8.4 radio. If you have this urs may be turned off. Do your cupholders light up? Thats part of the ambient lighting in my car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts