Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2018 RT plus! Had a 13 sxt & a 16 sxt. Finally able to upgrade. Love my Hemi! I have chrome rims on order and am looking to sell my Granite Crystal OEM rims only. I gonna swap the tires to my new rims. Anyone interested? I will post a pic soon.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Congratulations, and enjoy that new R/T!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,074 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just got my 2018 RT plus! Had a 13 sxt & a 16 sxt. Finally able to upgrade. Love my Hemi! I have chrome rims on order and am looking to sell my Granite Crystal OEM rims only. I gonna swap the tires to my new rims. Anyone interested? I will post a pic soon.
Congrats and enjoy that new ride!

I'm also a member of the "on my 3rd Challenger" club!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
i'm curious for those on their second or third challenger ,were those generally from leasing? i would imagine the depreciation would suck

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Congrats!

You did same thing I did.

I had a 2014 SXT Silver "Rallye Redline" which is pretty much a SXT PLUS with nicer wheels.
I had a 2016 Jazz Blue with Purple stripes SXT PLUS that my son now drives.

Now I have a 2018 Tor Red R/T.
The Active Exhaust tone sounds amazing!!! I rarely take her out of Sport Mode only when I'm cruising on the highway.

Might be interested in the wheels....where u located??

·
Registered
148 Posts
i'm curious for those on their second or third challenger ,were those generally from leasing? i would imagine the depreciation would suck

Depreciation did not suck when I traded in my PCP Challenger for the '14 Shaker. I basically ended up with the same amount car payment.
Different story with the new Hellcat. I expected about $4k more for the Shaker car that I did not get. Maybe because I special ordered the Hellcat?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Congratulations! I'm also on my third Challenger. The first was a 2010 R/T Classic Hemi Orange Auto, the second was a 2013 Blacktop R/T 6 speed and in the end of 2015 I ordered a 2016 Billet Silver Metallic Scat Pack Shaker.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts