Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Don't want to bore you much but in October of 2015 I got my first Dodge Challenger (SXT but it was tricked out like an R/T with the logos, flowmasters, fog lights, etc). BEAUTIFUL car, custom paint, the works. Long story short 4 months into owning it I end up being run off the road by some A-H drunk driver that fled the scene. Car was written off as a total loss by my insurance company.

So again I went to the dealership to buy a vehichle and got (interest wise) a much better rate on a BRAND NEW 2016 Challenger SXT Plus.

I'm lucky to be alive but instead I'm driving around in a new car (my first actual NEW car), things could've been worse! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Glad to see you're alive and driving a new challenger! I myself just got a 2016 SXT. I'm curious to see what you got your rate at for the plus. Possibly PM me? If that's not asking too much. Like to see if I got my SXT at a good cost.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
1,669 Posts
Wow... someone who goes through cars faster than me!

Glad you are okay.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,285 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad things worked out for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem, cards on the table.

My credit isn't the best so I paid about 18% interest (going off memory) plus my trade-in for the 2012 Challenger (the one that got written off).

Since I was still on the hook for the 2012 when I went back to the dealership, my fiancee offered to co-sign for me and this time around we got 5% (her credit is great but she too just got a car 8 months ago) which is a huge difference IMO considering I'm also on the title.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Enjoy the new Challenger!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great % I got mine for 4.6%. I got what I was looking for on my trade in and my interest rate and monthly is perfect for me. Congrats on your new ride.
Nice! I actually wanted the black on black like yours but the dealership was out and I was ready to seal the deal (it'd been a long week of tow trucks, rentals, adjusters, etc).

The good news is that my mom said that if I tire of the car in 2 years she'll take over and I can get my dream Challenger which is black with red interior.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts