Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks good! I like black as well, but thats why I got silver. A lot easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nice, and I agree once you have a black car you wish you had something easier to keep clean!!!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I am extremely close to trading mine in on a Header Orange 2014 100th, I am just not too excited about pulling off the shaker hood and all the other stuff I have done over the last 2 years and starting over.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Very nice! Love the color.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hahaha sweet! Congrats on that beautiful 100th and enjoy:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Black isn't so bad as long as you dust it regularly with a California duster. I absolutely love my brilliant black metallic clear coat. The metallic in the paint does help it stay looking good, I'd imagine flat black would show easier/quicker.

Nice car by the way!

Reactions: R/t Joe

·
Registered
505 Posts
Great looking car. The 100th anniversary editions have amazing interiors.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sweet car bro

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Nice choice!

Welcome to the H.O.R. 100th Anniv. Club!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
First off, Wow! amazing car! I like the color and the interior is really amazing........

But......

am I the only person who keeps seeing only brown?

Congratulations on the car, it's beautiful!

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
I have never owned a black car. I've always known black is the hardest color to keep clean. Swore I'd never buy a black car.
But when I saw Betty roll off the truck, it was love at first sight and I knew it was meant to be ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
This is my second black car and I swore I'd never have another, but like Kruzin, I was seduced.

I don't wash mine any more frequently than I did my previous color cars but when I do it looks LIGHTYEARS better than any color.

However, this is ABSOLUTELY my last black car. Famous last words.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My last BMW was my first black car. Once you go black ... you go back to white cars. I live in Florida. The light colored cars stay a bit cooler.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice Challenger...I have a black Sequoia and just got a granite crystal Challenger. I will never buy a black car again..too much time.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
The trouble is black looks so damn good when it is clean. The Hellcat has to be black. I like the granite but I know it it will look real mean in black. I must be nuts. My Lightning is black, my three other cars are black. Even my Harley is is black. But I don't ride that anymore and that lives in the lounge so no big deal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
once you go black..... you buy plum crazy purple! lol nice car man!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts