Dodge Challenger Forum banner

One hot a$$

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sdawson 
#1 ·
Ok now that I have your attention
I have a question about the heated seats. When I was looking at the car to purchase my original salesman ( which I fired ) was showing me the remote start and he said the only problem with them was the heated seats did not come on using it. Before tonight they never have , but I left to go to the store earlier and when I got in the driver side seat heater and the mirror heaters were both on, before tonight it hasn't been really cold but I did have the heater on in thr car , tonight it is BITTERLY COLD outside but inside garage it's only 36 degrees. So my question is do these options work off of ambient temperature or your heater settings?

#2 ·
I don't have a remote start but I know on my wife's journey when it's cold out the rear window defrost will come on by its self so it is possible they have those options set up to come on below a specific temp

#6 ·
Thanks Joe
I've been through the evic and the hidden screen several times and have never seen this option ( or the top speed which burns my butt because several have found it ) I've tried it several times yesterday and its still coming on so I'm good with it , nice to come out to a cozy car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.