Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
Ouch, was that your car? I hope nobody was hurt. Sorry to see something like this, especially a PCP.:(

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
Well, glad to hear you're relatively okay lol. I hate to ask, but will you be replacing it with another SRT?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What happened ? thats how it come outa the car wash,never use that one again lol.All joking aside im realy not sure yet.Peices are coming back to me still. So far i remember the ambulance ride to one hospital but they say that they took me to 2 of them.Give you an update when my head stops spinning.Who wants to buy a hurst shifter with Larrys throw rod. Lucky it was out getting fixed or it would proubly be garbage also.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wow.... That pic made me sick... Hope your head stops spinning soon. Take care..

·
Registered
94 Posts
glad your doing better now! your car was posted here a few weeks back in the impound yard under a thread "destroyed pcp"

·
Registered
23 Posts
P CRAZY p !!!!

Hey pcp it's b5 with the headers/ 3200 stall. Still can't believe it. Gotta pull the trigger on a detonator soon. Almost April. Mine out next week.

·
Registered
23 Posts
P CRAZY p !!!!

Hey pcp it's b5 with the headers/ 3200 stall. Still can't believe it. Gotta pull the trigger on a detonator soon. Almost April. Mine out next week.Well go for a spin!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JJJ the DY is making me nuts. If i can hold onto my drivers lic. DY is a go if not then the drag car will run alittle deeper in the 7s and i will nead a bus pass lol. Cant wait to see B5 again,thats one bad ass ride. Look for me riding the bus hahaa

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
this broke my heart. consider the gift of life that you have been given, and give thanks for every day you have from now on. some force was watching you that day....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No i bought the car in milton. Was the only pcp i could find without a sun roof and maybe a good thing i could have lost an arm if it had rolled and threw my arm out the hole lol.

·
Registered
197 Posts
QUOTE=Galvatron;778823]this broke my heart. consider the gift of life that you have been given, and give thanks for every day you have from now on. Some force was watching you that day....[/QUOTE]Well said Galvatron. PCP,you are very lucky. Not many people get a second roll of the dice. Its a new game now. Make it count. Good Luck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts