Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
// 2019 Dodge Challenger RT Pitch Black Clear-coat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had this car for almost a month now and I can tell you that it is beyond worth the price and you get exactly what you want. Pure muscle and power.

I see Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes constantly and very few in between a Challenger, let alone an RT, Scatpack/392, Hellcat, or Demon. It stands out. It purrs and sounds like a monster with great speed and power. Yes, it’s not the fastest thing someone can buy, there’s always something faster, but for muscle car fans and people who like the power and speed, an RT to me is enough, even at 400(rounded) stock HP and 410lb torque.

The best part? The 5.7 Hemi is reliable, and you can keep pounding with engine modifications and vehicle modifications pushing it above whatever you could get on the street. You can make it a sleeper compared to what it really originally was and I’m proud I’ve done that.

Here are some photos of it originally to changes over time exterior wise. Interior and the engine itself, I’ll show another day once a few last things are installed.

Cheers🙌🏼

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Ford probe
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport City car
Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Motor vehicle
Vehicle door Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Rim
Alloy wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Hood

After all the exterior mods, here is a list;

• Splitter Guards removed
• 345 badges added
• Black Side Marker tint
• Black Rear reflector tint
• Black Honeycomb Tail Lights
• LED Color changeable Head lights (I use red at night)
• Quarter window louvers
• American flag front plate
• USA License plate holder
• Black fuel door
• Rear window louver
• Carbon fiber door edge guards

·
Registered
19 SPWB
48 Posts
Here in Southern California I see at least 10 challengers a day and then mustangs and least camaros.
The challenger is just one badass looking car!
Enjoy the car!

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Looks great, I can sense your pride and enthusiasm, enjoy every mile.

Reactions: GhostXCaliber

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great, I can sense your pride and enthusiasm, enjoy every mile.
Growing up it was my dream car. I know people will say you’ll get bored and want more power, but if I’m not street racing it and I’m not going to drag drips with it, 400hp stock is plenty.. the only reason I’m pushing the 510 I am is because I wanted a bit more, a bit more performance, a better MPG, and just a more aggressive and deeper tone.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here in Southern California I see at least 10 challengers a day and then mustangs and least camaros.
The challenger is just one badass looking car!
Enjoy the car!
I wish. All I see is Mustangs and Camaros around Philadelphia. I see a lot of Chargers, but very few Challengers. I saw one in the last four days.

I’m loving the car.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,660 Posts
Can I round up my V6 to 350HP? ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
379 Posts
Challengers are a dime a dozen where I'm at, which is somewhat frustrating because I'd like mine to stand out a little but that results in $$$. So for the time being, I just blend in with the crowd.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
444 Posts
Challengers are a dime a dozen where I'm at, which is somewhat frustrating because I'd like mine to stand out a little but that results in $$$. So for the time being, I just blend in with the crowd.
And that's exactly why I decided to get Hellraisin even though my fave color is definitely Black.

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I really like the rear window louver(y) Good stuff.
Hey you mention Philadelphia, I bought my 2019 across the river in Burlington. Brought it back to Virginia.
you have a large selection of Challengers in your general area, Very nice .
Have a good one !
Parrott

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really like the rear window louver(y) Good stuff.
Hey you mention Philadelphia, I bought my 2019 across the river in Burlington. Brought it back to Virginia.
you have a large selection of Challengers in your general area, Very nice .
Have a good one !
Parrott
Definitely. I had to goto New Jersey as well. There’s about 150 for sale in a 100 mile radius as the last time I looked but I don’t see many at all. I honestly see Camaros and Mustangs all day. Today I saw an 2009 SRT, an older man in his 60s driving it with his wife.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don’t mind the girlfriends Cadillac.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Dodge challenger
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior Transport

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was at a stop light yesterday night after a day spent with my girlfriend and pulled next to a 2017/2018 392 Charger that was red and black, and we actually raced.

I was able to get him off the light and actually won by a car or so. I’m pushing slightly more horsepower by maybe only 20-30 horsepower. It was also wet road conditions and going up a hill. I am wondering what it would be like with a straight line shot, nice weather, and an open road ahead what the difference would be.

I’m proud of the Challenger and how she pulled last night.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
379 Posts
You never mentioned how you got it to 510 HP? At least not in this thread... what performance mods have you done?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You never mentioned how you got it to 510 HP? At least not in this thread... what performance mods have you done?
Yes, I’m making a thread soon actually for the engine and interior stuff I have done, but I’m rocking a few things like a CAI w/ hellcat tube, chip, 93 octane tune, long tube headers, a new exhaust, fastman throttle body, manifold swap and a few other things. I definitely want to get a supercharger or blower but.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed... 510HP.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, I'm impressed... 510HP.
I was told by the dyno shop the car can handle more and remain stable without getting forged pistons but it depends on what blower I go with and performance increases.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts