Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets try to compile all our SE exhaust videos in one thread to make searching for our members easier.
Got a modded SE exhaust with a video...post it here
I'll start...

Jones Full Boar Muffler...single exhaust...resonator removed

exterior idle

interior on the road

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great Idea!!!

I don't have any video's yet but here's a link to my PhotoBucket page which shows the Flowmaster Force II Part No: 817459 cat-back system unpacked:

Pictures by joeyv321 - Photobucket

·
Registered
574 Posts
This is a great thread. I don't have a Challenger yet but I plan on getting an SE and definitely plan on getting an exhaust system. I'll post some videos which I've seen and liked.

There was another one that I really liked but I can't find it now.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
This thread makes sooo much sense! now let's see the vids guys!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
RDP custom exhaust, 1 in 2 out borla Stainless muffler and 2 1/2" pipe.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
this was my SE before I traded it off for the RT that I am now driving.

RT auto exhaust system with Dual Magnaflow mufflers/no resonators.

·
Registered
277 Posts
This is the stock exhaust system; a single 2.5 tube to a factory muffler. After the muffler, I split the tail pipe to two 2.25 pipes (created a Y) to twin Magnaflows 4x9x14 to the two exhaust tips (Ractive brand model T-815). Had the valance cut for the tips.
YouTube - mariooliva1973's Channel

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^^^^^dig those tips bro...nice

·
Registered
179 Posts
This video shows a comparison between stock single exhaust and the custom dual system I put on. The dual uses 2.25 piping, Flowsound X pipe, Super 44 Flowmaster mufflers and no resonators. Hope this helps.

YouTube - 2010 Dodge Challenger 3.5L V6 Dual Flowmaster Super 44 Exhaust
Radelman70,
Your system sounds great. You should submit your video to our Show Us Your Flows contest. We give away prizes every week!

Check out some recent winners:

Brandon Whisler, Dallas, TX

Matthew English, Bellevue, NE

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
367 Posts
This is a stock R/T auto takeoff , I installed it on my SE. By the way if anyone is interested PM me and I will make you a great deal.

http://youtu.be/bP2IeheU7lE

Looks & sounds great! I'm going to be doing the same to mine. Did you cut the rear fascia or replace it?
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
607 Posts
So I guess most of us with the SE models are going with Flowmaster? I want to get exhaust but cant decide on a brand. I really like what the grey chally with the smoked out taillight sounded like. He had true dual flowmasters on his

·
Registered
11 Posts
flowmaster super 40s w/ rt tips

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
cut out old exhaust right in front of stock muffler. mag muffler 1 in 2 out, to tips. $240 installed including tips, oh and a plate of bbq for Ghost that masterminded and helped with the install.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Ah ok, so custom piping from the shop. Pretty nice, Hesser!
full post at 274 of se exhaust thread with install pics. the install was months ago and now the tone has gotten a bit deeper and still very little to no drone. best $240 I have spent on ZoSo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Flowmaster Super 44

Cut after the x pipe and installed one Flowmaster Super 44 (2.5 inlet 2 two 2.5 outlets), heat tape on the drivers side, duel pipes and RT tips.

1 - 20 of 401 Posts