Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Challenger SRT with 'one touch power windows' question.
Why Why Why, do I not have one touch 'up' like my 2011 Mopar addition Charger had???? This is annoying! The Uconnect references gives you the option of turning OFF 'one touch' but I can't find a setting for turn 'one touch up' ON. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I read in some 2016 press release that one of the features in 2016 is remote "all windows down" by holding down the unlock button on the fob. Anybody confirm if that's true? I'd like that feature flashed into my '15.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I read in some 2016 press release that one of the features in 2016 is remote "all windows down" by holding down the unlock button on the fob. Anybody confirm if that's true? I'd like that feature flashed into my '15.
I believe that's a feature on 2011+. Both my charger and my challenger can do it. You press unlock once, then wait one second, then press unlock again and hold it down. I use it daily walking to my car.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yeah, I knew it was on the older cars, but I read somewhere that it was back. Maybe we'll have to wait for somebody to get a '16 to find out!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, my SRT is currently at the dealer to have the differential replaced because of excessive noise and faulty backlash!
Here is my point;
They gave me a Jeep Renegade as a loaner. This brand new to market Jeep Renegade's windows work for AUTO down AND AUTO UP on all 4 windows! But NOT my $50k+ SRT Challenger! I'm not buying the lawyer/law suite excuse. If the brand new to market Jeep Renegade 4 door, (that is MUCH more likely to have little rugrats in the backseats), why would Chrysler decide it's OK to have auto down AND UP in the (4 door) Renegade and NOT the (2 door) Challenger? My 2011 Mopar Charger had auto down and up (on the fronts but not the backs). Yeah, I know... I sound like a broken record but with the nicely redesigned '05 Challenger interior WHY didn't they include AUTO up for the windows?
Come on Chrysler GIVE US THE OPTION FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE! They could easily do this by adding this to the UConnect options settings. Let the owners decide to activate or deactivate the auto up feature.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.