Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!! I can't believe it has been one year since I brought home "Orange Crush".... I have one ticket - Florida HP (89 in a 70 - dropped to 79)... One warning - Mississippi HP (58 in a 45), run a [email protected] with only two mods... covered almost 22K miles, taken home a dozen awards, hit 140 mph, received a ton of waves, thumbs up, smiles, and "nice cars" from folks on almost a daily basis. Like all of you - I have invested time, money, blood, sweat, and wouldn't change a thing. I have made some wonderful friends and learned a ton from my fellow MOPAR owners... I have gone through a set of tires and can't wait to go through many more. Thanks for your inspiration, encouragement, and appreciation of my modifications... We definitely have the most beautiful vehicles on the planet, and I am humbled to be in your company!!

BEFORE - Stock

How She looks now

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Really nice ride. hwy 90 and mississippi coast coliseum, old stomping grounds...

Reactions: Shanes13

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
nice to see a happy owner and I agree 100% they are great.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Congrats! Hope you enjoy many more years with it!

·
Registered
470 Posts
I just celebrated a year last month myself. Congrats on yours. You have it looking sharp.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks awesome...congrats

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,560 Posts
WOW!! night and day looks.....much better now!!!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hope you enjoy that beautiful Challenger for many many more years!

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks folks! 14 R/T - its actually Hemi Orange, it always seems to take on a reddish vibe in pictures.... lol.

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
Easily one of my top 5 favorite cars on this site. Shaker, old schools, and the orange on orange look great. Very tasteful.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Extremely nice car man. Looks great, and hey "Nice car".

LOL!!! Hahahahahaaha!

Easily one of my top 5 favorite cars on this site. Shaker, old schools, and the orange on orange look great. Very tasteful.

Thank you sir! Very appreciative of the huge compliment!!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I don't know why but I just hate the Shaker look vs the stock hood, beautiful car though for sure. Had mine for 3 years, aside from being in the shop constantly it was like driving a Lamborigini every mile. Every head turned, gotta love that old-school styling.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Still love the light orange on the Hemi Orange beautiful car enjoy her for many more years.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.